Oregon Humane Society Presents Virtual Kitten Yoga | A Slow, Playful, Flow Open To All Levels, Benefit for OHS
Related Portland Events & Info
- Game: Remember Game Night? Weird New Game Funds on Kickstarter, From a Portland-based Team
- Benefit: Beyond PICA Virtual Fundraiser | Featuring 30+ Artists, Artist Conversations, Performance Works, Dance Parties & More! (May 14-16)
- Theater: Original Practice Shakespeare Festival presents King Lear First Night | Free, Streaming on Facebook, Unrehearsed Tragedy (May 16)
- Community: Rose Festival Porch Parade Celebrates Community! | Join the Fun, Unleash Your Creativity, Explore The Parade Map (May 16-30)
- Trivia: ShanRock’s Triviology On The Video: Live Interactive TeleQuiz! | Play w/ a Team or Solo, Team Members Don’t Have to be in Same Location!
Oregon Humane Society Presents Virtual Kitten Yoga
May 14-15, 28-29, 2020
All Ages | $15
Join Oregon Humane Society for a fun virtual fitness class with our feline friends! Instructor Diana Hulet will guide you through a slow, playful, flow style class open to all levels.
During the class, you’ll enjoy a 45-minute yoga instruction while kittens freely roam around the livestream.
There are currently four sessions available in May:
- Thursday, May 14 at 6 p.m.
- Friday, May 15 at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, May 28 at 6 p.m.
- Friday May 29 at 10 a.m.
All proceeds benefit the pets at Oregon Humane Society.
Leave a Comment