Looking for events in Portland, Oregon? We keep this page up-to-date upcoming events, but you can also choose a month to see events in the future.
Current Portland Events:
- All Month: Triviology TeleQuizzery! in Portland w/ ShanRock’s Triviology | Play Live Interactive Trivia w/ Your Phone or Computer By Yourself or with a Team!
- All Month: Free Live-Stream Yoga Classes w/ North Portland’s Firelight Yoga | Power Yoga Sculpt, Power Vinyasa, Hatha, Beats + Flow, Deep Stretch & More!
- All Month: Practice for FREE w/ North Portland’s Flex & Flow Yoga | Daily Live Stream Yoga Classes
- Wednesdays: People’s Food Co-op Farmers Market is Open Wednesdays in SE Portland
- Thursdays: Thirsty Thursday Virtual Wine Tasting w/ Hip Chicks Do Wine | Free Delivery on 4 or More Bottles (Win Hip Chicks Do Wine Swag)
- Saturdays: Portland Farmers Market at Portland State University – Park Blocks
- Saturdays: DJ Anjali and The Incredible Kid Host Global Bass/Bhangra Dance Parties Every Saturday Night! | Virtual Streaming via Facebook Twitch
- April 14: Virtual OMSI Science Pub: Physics | Featuring Quantum Physicist Jim Al-Khalili, NY Times Bestselling Author and BBC Television Presenter
- April 13: Artslandia Happy Hour! | Enjoy Free Live Stream Performance w/ Alicia Jo Rabins, violin, poetry, and mystical Jewish texts
- April 10: Artslandia Happy Hour! | Enjoy Free Live Stream Performance w/ DJ Blas, Soulsa Dance Party
- April 9: Artslandia Happy Hour! | Enjoy Free Live Stream Performance w/ Deborah Holland, singer-songwriter
- April 8: Artslandia Happy Hour! | Enjoy Free Live Stream Performance w/ Arwen Myers, soprano
- April 7: Virtual OMSI Science Pub: Cat Behavior | Explore current science behind Cat Social Cognition, Learn to Improve Communication With Your Cat
- April 4: Portland Farmers Market at Portland State University – Park Blocks
- April 4: Global Bike Festival | Live Performances by Ben Weaver, Filmed by Bike Film Festival, Global Hangout & Chat