Portland Mardi Gras Events: Fat Tuesday Parade, Parties, Dinners, Food & Drink Specials
Mardi Gras Day in 2020 is February 25. Mardi Gras Day (also known as Fat Tuesday) is the last day of the (New Orleans) Carnival season and the day before Ash Wednesday. Mardi Gras Day falls on a different day each year, however, it is always 46 days before Easter.
2020 Portland Mardi Gras Events
As always, we have a large list of Portland Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday Day events including parties, dinners, shows, etc. With the main holiday occurring on a Tuesday, many large parties take place the weekend before.
- All Month: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- February 21-22: Mardi Gras Weekend @ Club Privata | Beads, Balls & Boobs! Masks, Earn Your Beads
- February 22: Portland 2020 Mardi Gras Ball @ Wonder Ballroom | Produced by the Mysti Krewe, Costume Contest, Full Bars, King Cake, Live Music & More! (Win Tickets, $60)
- February 25: Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras Parade in North Portland Along Mississippi Avenue | Free, Costumes
- February 25: Portland MARDI GRAS Dance Party With the New Iberians & Swamp Thang @ Bare Bones Cafe & Bar | Zydeco, Blues, Gumbo, King Cake, Masks & Beads
- February 25: Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras Celebration @ Le Bistro Montage | Live Music w/ Dance Hall Days, Crawfish, King Cake, Hurricane & Daiquiri Drink Specials
Related Portland Events & Information:
- March: Our Portland March Events Calendar + Giveaways
- St Patrick’s: Portland St. Patrick’s Day Events: Parade, Parties, Festivals, Music, Food & Drink Specials & More!