Portland Mardi Gras Events: Fat Tuesday Parade, Parties, Dinners, Food & Drink Specials
Mardi Gras Day in 2022 is March 1. Mardi Gras Day (also known as Fat Tuesday) is the last day of the (New Orleans) Carnival season and the day before Ash Wednesday. Mardi Gras Day falls on a different day each year, however, it is always 46 days before Easter.
2022 Portland Mardi Gras Events
As always, we have a large list of Portland Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday Day events including parties, dinners, shows, etc. With the main holiday occurring on a Tuesday, many large parties take place the weekend before.
- All Month: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- All Month: We Had Jazz Historic Photography Exhibit @ Central Library Collins Gallery | Featuring Images by Local Photographer (more info)
- Tuesdays: Stem Wine Bar Happy Hour | 5-7PM, $2 Off Glasses, $5 off Bottles (more info)
- Tuesdays: Half-price Pints @ The EastBurn Public House | 8AM-11PM, Inside Dining, Heated Patio, Sidewalk Cafe (more info)
- March 1: Fat Tuesday @ Stem Wine Bar | 7PM, King Cake, Champagne Hurricanes, Bead & Bubbles (more info)
- March 1: Mysti Krewe Mardi Gras After Party @ Mississippi Studios | 8PM, w/ Too Loose Cajun-Zydeco Band (more info)
- Tuesdays: ShanRock’s Triviology Presents Tuesday Trivia @ Cruzroom | 7PM, Prizes
- March 1: The Krewe Presents Portland Mardi Gras Parade on Mississippi Avenue | 7PM (more info)
- March 1: An Evening With Drew and Ellie Holcomb: The You and Me Tour @ Revolution Hall | Singer/Songwriter, CCM Folk (Win Tickets, $50)
- March 1: Mr. Sun + Never Come Down @ The Old Church | American String Band, Bluegrass (Win Tickets, $40)
Related Portland Events & Information:
- March: Our Portland March Events Calendar + Giveaways
- St Patrick’s: Portland St. Patrick’s Day Events: Parade, Parties, Festivals, Music, Food & Drink Specials & More!