International Pinot Noir Celebration Trunk Sale | Featuring Meals by Elephants Delicatessen, No Contact Pickup, Order by Friday for Sunday Pickup
The International Pinot Noir Celebration (IPNC) and Elephants Delicatessen are joining together this weekend for an awesome parking lot Trunk Sale of wine and food.
Related Portland Events & Info
- Game: Remember Game Night? Weird New Game Funds on Kickstarter, From a Portland-based Team
- Benefit: Beyond PICA Virtual Fundraiser | Featuring 30+ Artists, Artist Conversations, Performance Works, Dance Parties & More! (May 14-16)
- Theater: Original Practice Shakespeare Festival presents King Lear First Night | Free, Streaming on Facebook, Unrehearsed Tragedy (May 16)
- Community: Rose Festival Porch Parade Celebrates Community! | Join the Fun, Unleash Your Creativity, Explore The Parade Map (May 16-30)
- Trivia: ShanRock’s Triviology On The Video: Live Interactive TeleQuiz! | Play w/ a Team or Solo, Team Members Don’t Have to be in Same Location!
International Pinot Noir Celebration Trunk Sale
Order by 5p May 15, 2020
Pickup Noon – 5p May 17, 2020
More info: ipnctrunksale.com
We Invite You to Pick up Dinner and Wine from Westrey and select IPNC Featured Wineries to Refill your Quarantine Cellars & Support a Good Cause!
We are over the moon excited to have paired up with Elephants Delicatessen Northwest (115 NW 22nd Ave, Portland) from noon-5pm on Sunday, May 17th to bring you a very special one-day event where we are offering a variety of delicious pre-made dinners in addition to award-winning wines from IPNC partners: Adelsheim Vineyard, Dr. Loosen Wines, J Christopher Wines, Lingua Franca, Love & Squalor Wine, and yours truly – Westrey.
All you have to do is pre-order by 5 pm Friday, May 15th, and we will have your provisions ready upon your arrival and will load up the trunk of your car, completely contact-free. We urge you to visit https://www.ipnctrunksale.com/pre-order to be taken directly to the pre-order page. Plus, when you purchase one of the Winemaker’s 6-Packs, you will be entered to win 12 bottles of wine from the exclusive IPNC Library.
In addition to stocking up on some great wine and picking up a tasty meal, you’ll be helping to support a great cause. Half of your wine purchase price will go directly to the IPNC to help this small non-profit pull off its annual international event, which had to be postponed until July 23 – 25, 2021 due to the novel Coronavirus. More information on attending next year’s IPNC can be found at www.ipnc.org.
We can’t think of a better or more hassle-free way to spend your Sunday than to stock up your cellar and grab dinner for you and your pod!
From all of us at Westrey and the IPNC, we thank you for your support from the bottom of our hearts and hope to see you Sunday, May 17th between noon and 5pm.
Leave a Comment