Free 2022 Trick or Treat Down Alberta Street in NE Portland | Costumes, Visit 40 Stops Along 17 Blocks
On Halloween, head to Alberta Street for a giant trick or treat event that runs 17 blocks.
Related Portland Events & Info
- Halloween Calendar: Parties, Horror Film Festivals, Activities, Candy & Events
- Win Tickets ($88): Fright Night – A Halloween Circus in Downtown Portland | Hair-raising Spectacular w/ Aerialists, Hand-balancers, Contortionists & More! (Oct 27-30)
- Win Tickets ($70): Experience Theatre Project Presents 101 Extraordinarily Awful & Truly Terrible Ways to Die (in one night) @ Beaverton Masonic Lodge | Dark Sketch Comedy (October 28-29)
- Win Tickets ($110): Oregon Zoo Presents 2022 BrewLights | Adults Only, Featuring 45 Northwest Breweries & Cideries (Nov 18-19)
- Win Tickets ($112): Storm Large Holiday Ordeal @ Aladdin Theater in SE Portland | Music, Comedy, Special Guests (Nov 25-26)
From press release:
Trick or Treat Alberta Street
October 31, 2022
3-6PM | All Ages | Free
More info: lastthursdayalberta.org
Between NE 13th & NE 30th
This year over 40 Alberta Street businesses have joined forces to organize trick or treat on Alberta Street between NE 13th and NE 30th. Monday Oct 31st from 3-6 pm. Costumes encouraged! Walk the street, visit businesses and get treats! Family friendly, safe and free!
Kids Face painting in partnership with Concordia Neighborhood Association and Bar Cala. Spooky courtyards and window displays up and down the street, a special surprise by @kulfipdx and other fun! We are adding new events, partners and sponsors daily.