Portland in the News: Pandemic-Free Pedalpalooza; Giant Cinnamon Roll Feeds the Masses; Distilleries Can Now Deliver & More! | April 30, 2020
Giant cinnamon rolls are raising thousands of dollars for the Oregon Food Bank.
Despite social distancing guidelines likely going through the summer, Pedalpalooza is still planning to go on in June!
And the OLCC now allows distilleries to deliver!
Here’s a roundup of the goings-on in Portland this week:
- Oregonian: The People’s Depot is Portland’s semi-secret bottle return program to help those impacted by state Bottle Bill decision
- Portland Mercury: Local Movie Theater Employees Create Emergency Fund
- Portland Monthly: The Giant Ass Cinnamon Roll That’s Feeding Thousands of Oregonians
- Bike Portland: Get pumped for a pandemic-proof Pedalpalooza
- Willamette Week: Holocene Gave Local Electronic Artists a Pack of Samples and 48 Hours to Make Songs for a Fundraising Compilation
Get Portland News delivered every Thursday! Subscribe to our newsletter here.