Resilience Outdoor Conference Online | Creating a Foundation for Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC), & LGBTQ Communities
Join the Resilience community online on May 16th – 17, 2020. The Resilience Outdoor Conference aspires for people from all backgrounds to see themselves reflected in outdoor leaders.
Related Portland Events & Info
- Game: Remember Game Night? Weird New Game Funds on Kickstarter, From a Portland-based Team
- Benefit: Beyond PICA Virtual Fundraiser | Featuring 30+ Artists, Artist Conversations, Performance Works, Dance Parties & More! (May 14-16)
- Theater: Original Practice Shakespeare Festival presents King Lear First Night | Free, Streaming on Facebook, Unrehearsed Tragedy (May 16)
- Community: Rose Festival Porch Parade Celebrates Community! | Join the Fun, Unleash Your Creativity, Explore The Parade Map (May 16-30)
- Trivia: ShanRock’s Triviology On The Video: Live Interactive TeleQuiz! | Play w/ a Team or Solo, Team Members Don’t Have to be in Same Location!
Resilience Outdoor Conference Online
May 16-17, 2020
More info: wilddiversity.com/resilience
Resilience Outdoor Conference is about connecting with and learning skills from community. Although we can not be in community live in person we can still share, support and connect. All the elements that make up a community are not solely bound by proximity. Community is what we have in common. Community is in the way we feel when we fellowship. Community is how we take ownership in sharing and caring for each other.
Resilience aspires for people from all backgrounds to see themselves reflected in outdoor leaders. We are creating a foundation for Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC), and/or the LGBTQ communities to gain comfort and confidence in outdoor skills, while developing leaders through wilderness medicine certificate training, outdoor education, and community resilience.
Share your love of the outdoors; build outdoor skills to lead friends, family, community.