Farm to Plate Dinner @ Topaz Farm on Sauvie Island | Featuring Local Bounty Curated by Two of Region’s Top Chefs
From our sponsors:
Farm to Plate
More info: topazfarm.com
17100 NW Sauvie Island Road, Portland
Farm to Plate dinners on Sauvie Island are nearly sold out – reserve yours for a memorable summer night!
An amazing five-course meal served under a massive 500 year old oak tree on Sauvie Island? Come see for yourself why Topaz Farm is considered the area’s premiere Farm to Plate experience.
“One favorite (Sauvie Island) spot open to the public is Topaz Farm. Their farm-to-table dinners take advantage of the region’s bounty and offer a local culinary experience while tapping into Oregon’s rich foodie culture.”
— AMY ADAMS, CULTURE MAGAZINE, OCTOBER 2021
Farm To Plate Chefs, Janelle and Christian Ephrem, are back for their third year at Topaz Farm. Their globetrotting culinary adventures combined with their refined Michelin star experience make for incredible meals at the farm under the Historic Topaz Farm Oak Tree. Come experience why they’ve earned their growing reputation as the region’s top Farm To Plate Chefs.
- Moroccan Dinner, June 25th – SOLD OUT
- Whole Lamb Over Open Fire, July 9 – SOLD OUT
- Cedar Plank Salmon Dinner, July 23 – Tickets here
- Africa Coast Dinner, July 30 – Tickets here
- Vegetarian Dinner, August 6 – Tickets here
- Celebration of Tomato Dinner, August 13 – Tickets here
- Ethiopian & Eritrean Dinner, August 27 – Tickets here
- Brewer’s Series #1, September 11 – Dinner featuring Fort George Brewery
- Brewer’s Series #2, September 17 – Dinner featuring Migration Brewery
- Brewer’s Series #3, September 24 – Dinner featuring ForeLand Beer
Full details about the Farm to Plate series, visit : https://topazfarm.com/farm-to-plate