Topaz Farm Summer Harvest Fest 2022 Outdoor Music Series on Sauvie Island | La Luz, Joseph, Fruition & More!
From our sponsors:
Summerfest Live Music
More info: topazfarm.com
17100 NW Sauvie Island Road, Portland
Nothing says summer like a warm evening with friends and family on Sauvie Island, listening to live music and enjoying farm-fresh food and drinks – all under an open sky!
The second annual Topaz Farm Summer Harvest Fest series features another showcase of internationally-known recording and touring artists performing under the massive Historic Topaz Farm Oak Tree.
The 2022 series will feature a dynamic set of performers including:
- John Craigie & Shook Twins plus special guest, Lo Steele, June 29 – SOLD OUT
- Portland Cello Project Presents: Elliott Smith, Prince & Radiohead, July 17 – Tickets here
- Special announcement coming soon, July 18 – TBA
- La Luz Special 10th Anniversary Show, August 11– Tickets here
- Joseph with special guest, Palm Sunday, August 12 – Tickets here
- Special announcement coming soon, August 17 – TBA
- Fruition with special guest, Rainbow Girls, August 18 – Tickets here
Before a show, come early for u-pick berries, u-cut flowers, our second annual Sunflower Festival and Maze and the many farm animals. Or shop the huge farm stand market, grab some food and have a drink and relax on our 130 acre farm.
Before and during the show, renowned Portland chefs Paula Markus and Mike Kessler will be serving up freshly grilled food. A variety of drink choices will be available including Topaz Farm’s Berry Berry Hard Cider, Fort George’s Topaz Hazy Pale Ale and homemade seasonal lemonades.
Full details about the Summer Harvest fest and more show announcements coming soon, visit : https://topazfarm.com/live-music