2023 Portland Rose Festival Opening Night Fireworks @ Tom McCall Waterfront Park | Best Places to Watch, Photos, Video, Schedule
Rose Festival returns this weekend and that means fireworks on the Friday of Memorial Day Weekend! See below for the best places to view the show.
Related Portland Events & Info
- Wine: Memorial Day Weekend w/ Hip Chicks Do Wine | Wine & Sangria Tasting, Wine & Chocolate Pairing (May 26-28)
- Cruise: Portland Spirit Rose Festival Fireworks Cruise | 9-10:30PM, Enjoy the Best Seats in the House (May 26)
- Brunch: Memorial Day Brunch @ Portland’s EastBurn Public House | Large Tables, Patio, Mimosas, Eggs Benedict & More! (May 29)
- Coast: The Curious World of Seaweed @ Pacific Maritime Heritage Center in Newport | 11AM-4PM, All Ages, Captivating Portraits of Seaweed (Opens May 25)
- Win Tickets ($110): ZooBrew @ Oregon Zoo | 40 Breweries & Cideries, Food Carts, Keeper Chats, Live Music & More! (June 9-10)
From press release:
Rose Festival Opening Night Fireworks
May 26, 2023
Fireworks begin 9:50PM
More info: rosefestival.org
Tom McCall Waterfront Park
98 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR
Nothing says “Let’s get the Focus on Fun started!” quite like carnival rides, live music, food, drink and fireworks! Expect to see the skies light up over downtown Portland with a fireworks display choreographed to its own soundtrack. Come to the Dick’s Auto Group Community Stage for a full concert by the Nu Wavers will warm up the crowd and the fireworks begin just after dark.
Opening ribbon cutting: 5pm
Fireworks begin: 9:50pm
Best places to see the fireworks include Eastbank Esplanade, Tom McCall Waterfront Park & the Hawthorne Bridge.
Leave a Comment