2022 Good in the Hood Festival in Northeast Portland | Parade, Multicultural Music, Arts & Food, Featuring Headliner Glenn Jones
The Good in the Hood Multicultural Festival is a multicultural music, food, and art festival & parade held annually in N/NE Portland the last weekend of June.
Related Portland Events & Info
- Win Tickets ($28): Madame Golong & The Thunder Snatch @ The Goodfoot Pub & Lounge | The Funkadelic Groove Queen (July 2)
- Music: Chamber Music Northwest Presents Influences & Intersections 2022 Summer Festival | Featuring 60+ Events Across Portland (June 25-July 31)
- Music: Sunday Saloon @ Ponderosa Lounge & Grill | Fire Playin’ Honky Tonkin’ Boys (June 25)
- Benefit: The World is With Ukraine @ Alberta Rose Theatre | International Show of Support, 100% of Proceeds Benefit Ukrainian Foundation (June 25)
- Drag Show: Diva Drag Brunch: Portland @ Swan Dive Portland | Headlined by Jayla Rose (June 25)
Good In The Hood Festival
June 24-26, 2022
Friday (6/24) 6PM – 10PM
Saturday (6/25) Noon – 10PM
Sunday (6/26) Noon – 10PM
More info: goodnthehood.org
King School Park
4906 NE 6th Ave Portland, Or
This annual three-day festival is the largest of its type in the Pacific Northwest and takes place annually on the last weekend of June. It opens with a parade that travels through Northeast Portland and ends at the site of the festival. The festival site provides a setting where businesses are able to share their resources, small businesses are able to sell their products, and where locally and nationally renowned musicians perform their extraordinary talents.
Good in the Hood Parade
2022 FESTIVAL PARADE GRAND MARSHAL’NIKKI BROWN CLOWN’
Date: Saturday, June 25
Location: Legacy Emanuel Health Field at Williams St and Russell St
Shuttle Service: Available between Legacy & King School Park
Please let us all come together be proud how much we as black people have come. And be proud as Martin.Fredrick. All the ones before us . Let’s keep the Dream Alive. M.L.K.