Win Tickets ($170): The Lot at Zidell Yards Kicks Off 2021 Memorial Day Weekend in South Portland | Live Music, Movies, Food & Drink, Private Seating Pods
We are giving away a pair of tickets to each show at Lot at Zidell Yards on May 31 . To win, comment on this post why & which show you’d like to attend: Rosé and Roses or Love & Basketball. Winner will be drawn and emailed Friday, May 28.
From our sponsors:
The Lot at Zidell Yards
Kick off weekend May 28-31, 2021
More info: thelotatzidellyards.com
Location: 3030 S Moody Avenue, Porrtland
The Lot at Zidell Yards: Portland’s premier, socially-distanced outdoor performance venue is bringing fun back to Portland all summer long! Kicking off Memorial Day Weekend with an awesome lineup of live music and movies. Tickets on sale at thelotatzidellyards.com.
The lineup features:
- Fri, May 28 – The Lot with Hollywood Theatre: E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (PG) + opening set by Portland Cello Project. (SOLD OUT)
- Sat, May 29 – Sávila. Comprised of three Mexican-American musicians based out of Portland, Sávila melds their roots of Cumbia, Soul and Club Music to form their own style, Ancestral Club.
- Sun, May 30 – Federale. Federale was conceived as an outlet to channel inspiration from ‘60s & ‘70s European soundtracks, particularly those made famous by the Spaghetti Western. Yeehaw, amici!
- Mon, May 31 – Rosé and Roses with Jacob Miller, presented by Union Wine Co. Spend your Memorial Day Monday afternoon with the sweet sounds of Jacob Miller (as seen on NBC’s The Voice), while sipping on a can of rosé from our friends at Union Wine Co.
- Mon, May 31 – The Lot with Hollywood Theatre: Love & Basketball (PG-13) + opening set by Karma Rivera. Kick off your summer with a classic tale of love and well…basketball. Featuring an opening set by one of the rising stars of Portland’s hip-hop scene.
Out of town Memorial Day Weekend? Never fear! The Lot has LOTS of great shows all summer long with events throughout June and July and continuing to be announced via The Lot’s newsletter and social media channels.
Located at 3030 S Moody Avenue, The Lot at Zidell Yards will feature a full stage, a large format LED screen, a site-specific sound system, and an on-site food and beverage program—all for guests to enjoy with their quaran-team from the comfort of their socially-distanced seating pod.