Rose City Rollers Presents Love in the Time of COVID Comedy Drive-in | Featuring 5 of Portland’s Top Comics
From our sponsors:
Love in the Time of Covid: A Drive-In Comedy Show
February 19-20, 2021
Doors & Beer Garden 7PM, Show 8PM
$100 per car | 18+
More info: merctickets.com
Rose City Rollers Hangar
7805 Oaks Park Way Building H (Last Entrance on Oaks Park Way)
Portland, Oregon 97202
Join Rose City Rollers, Portland Mercury and SheBop for this once-in-a-century comedy event featuring 5 of Portland’s top comics as they turn the pain of pandemic love, dating, and everything in between into tears of joy.
Your Car Pass gets you and your pod into the event – PLUS 2 cans of Wyld CBD sparking water and a 2 Pack of Wyld CBD gummies! Bring a minivan or a mini cooper and cozy up with your huddle for the first live comedy show in town since who can remember when?
This Event is 18+
***This is a fundraising event to support the Rose City Rollers, local comedians, The Mercury and Oaks Amusement Park.
Service will start in the beer garden at 7pm. Food Service by Killer Burger.
- MC Shain Brenden is a comedian, writer, actor, based in Portland, Oregon. In 2019 he was voted an “Undisputable Genius of Comedy” by the Portland Mercury, and later that year finished Top 3 of Portland’s Funniest Person Contest. He owns several pairs of expensive sneakers that his wife does not approve of at all.
- Amanda Arnold has a brilliant, fast-paced, and commonsensical style of comedy. She opened for Jeff Ross and Dave Attell on two of the Pacific Northwest “Bumping Mics” tour. Amanda was named one of the “Top 5 Funniest Comics” in Portland, Produced The Undertow Comedy Festival in 2018 and was featured on travel show “Unexpected Adventures” which won two spots at the LA Film Awards.
- Shrista Tyree is a comedian, entertainer, rapper and promoter. Shrista recently won the Trailblazer Award for Portland Hip Hop: This award recognizes an individual who identified and implemented innovative changes that positively affected their community. She was also chosen as one of the “Undisputed Geniuses of Comedy” by the Portland Mercury and was nominated as Willamette Week’s Top 5 for “Best Comedian” in Portland.
- Dylan Carlino started stand-up in Massachusetts and performed in the Mass Moca Comedy Festival. After reading Eat, Pray, Love, he packed up everything he owned and moved 3000 miles, knowing no one, armed with nothing but Felicity jokes, just for the story. He was named the 2nd funniest person in Portland by Willamette Week in 2019.
- Adam Pasi is a very silly person who has appeared in Portlandia as well as performed on the Bridgetown, Limestone and Big Sky comedy festivals. In 2019 he won the Helium Portland’s Funniest Person Contest and due to the city’s forfeit of this year’s contest he’s declared himself 2020’s Funniest Person by default (AKA the FDR of PFP). He’s afraid of dolls and loves his mom.