Portland Welcome Back Weekend | Sing Along @ Pioneer Courthouse Square, Food Cart Plaza Celebration, Mural, Concerts, Roller Skating & More!
After over a year of hibernation, our central city is ready to reopen. The City of Portland invites you to come back to the heart of Portland, where we can’t wait to see your smiling faces!
Related Portland Events & Info
- Win a Passport ($25): Portland’s Pup Passport — Grab a Pint w/ Your Best Bud! | $100+ in Discounts at 20+ Dog Friendly Breweries
- Win Tickets ($20+): Willamette Flea July Market | Vintage, Collectibles, Makers Artists, Food & More! (July 31)
- Party: Pix Pâtisserie 20th Anniversary Party | DJ Action Slacks, Best Dressed Contest, Raffles, Pétanque & More! (July 31)
- Cruise: Portland Spirit Sightseeing Cruises Through the Heart of Downtown Portland | Save w/ Discount Code
- Sale: NW’S LARGEST Garage Sale & Vintage Sale @ Clark County Fairgrounds & Event Center | Featuring 600+ Sales (July 24)
Welcome Back Weekend
July 23-25, 2021
More info: hereforportland.com
Saturday, July 24th, 3-5pm Pioneer Square
Featuring Pink Martini (and a few hundred Portland neighbors)
The Cart Blocks
Saturday, July 24th, 1:30pm SW Park & W Burnside
Celebrate the grand opening of Portland’s (former Ankeny) food cart plaza, including 21 carts
Express your creativity. Paint a mural with local youth and the Portland Street Alliance
Get rolling. Put on your skates and groove with the Rose City Rollers
Attend concerts from a variety of BIPOC and LGBTQIA artists along Waterfront Park, Pride Plaza & other locations.
Check out that look. Relax and enjoy a fashion show at the Portland Art Museum
Shop local. Explore local vendors and buy some inspirational merchandise from Oregon crafters.
Leave a Comment