Portland in the News: Pride Month; Broadway’s Notorious Past; Car-free South Waterfront & More! | June
Pride month is here! Now’s a great time to check out some of Portland’s wildest LGBTQ Bars.
At South Waterfront, transportation options are endless, and cars aren’t at the top of the list.
And Broadway has attracted lots of infamous attention over the years, including restless teens, gangsters & more.
Here’s a roundup of the goings-on in Portland this week:
- Portland Monthly: A New Generation of Footwear Start-Ups Takes their Shot in Portland
- Oregonian: Nike founder Phil Knight and L.A. Dodgers owner Alan Smolinisky have made a $2 billion-plus offer to purchase Portland Trail Blazers: Report/li>
- Bike Portland: OHSU rides toward low-car future in South Waterfront
- Oregonian: Claimed by gangsters, teens, strippers over the years, SW Broadway always captured Portland’s mood
- Portland Monthly: Portland Neighborhoods by the Numbers 2022
Get Portland News delivered every Thursday! Subscribe to our newsletter here.