Portland in the News: Go By Bike Valet Turns 10; Cascadia Bullet Train; Wildflower Hikes & More! | April 7, 2022
Portland’s bike valet, Go By Bike, is celebrating a decade this week.
This November, Portlanders might be voting on a measure that will increase the number of City Council members, implement ranked-choice voting and other big changes.
And still years away from reality, a possible Cascadia bullet train is getting renewed steam from federal infrastructure funds.
Here’s a roundup of the goings-on in Portland this week:
- Portland Monthly: 12 Great Wildflower Hikes within Two Hours of Portland
- Portland Monthly: 20 Food Carts that Define Portland Now
- Willamette Week: Portland Area’s Economy Looked Far Better in 2021 Than You Might Think, New Data Shows
- Bike Portland: Celebrating 10 years of the Go By Bike valet! (Video)
- Oregonian: Spring 2022 TV is full of Oregon connections, from ‘Metal Lords’ to ‘Russian Doll’ to reality shows
Get Portland News delivered every Thursday! Subscribe to our newsletter here.