Portland in the News: Ghostbusters Firehouse; Fall Colors Covered Bridges Tour; Bug Museum & Petting Zoo | October 20, 2022
A vacation rental in Portland has recreated the Ghostbusters firehouse.
Portland’s Bug Museum + Petting Zoo is open in SE Portland.
And read up on this history of Portland’s notorious Shanghai Tunnels.
Here’s a roundup of the goings-on in Portland this week:
- Travel Portland: Portland’s Shanghai Tunnels
- Architectural Digest: The Ghostbusters Firehouse Could Be Yours This Halloween
- Condé Nast Traveler: Portland, Oregon, Is Having a New Kind of Coffee Moment
- That Oregon Life: Six Of The Prettiest Covered Bridges To Visit In Oregon This Fall
- Portland Monthly: What Happened after Shark Tank for These Oregon Entrepreneurs?
Get Portland News delivered every Thursday! Subscribe to our newsletter here.