Portland in the News: Best City for Vegans; Fall Colors; Spooky Tours & More! | October 6, 2022
Wallethub has named Portland the best city in the U.S. for vegans and vegetarians.
Oregon’s Medicaid program is set to be the first in the nation to cover expenses related to climate change such as air conditioners and air filters.
And no surprise, the filmed-in-Oregon Halloweentown is Oregon’s favorite Halloween movie for kids.
Here’s a roundup of the goings-on in Portland this week:
- Travel Oregon: HAUNTINGLY COOL GHOST TOURS IN OREGON
- Travel Oregon: INSIDER’S GUIDE TO KITE FLYING ON THE OREGON COAST
- City of Portland: Federal funding will help create permanent plazas downtown, including a segment of the future Green Loop
- Portland Monthly: Remembering Vampira and Tarantula Ghoul, Oregon’s Scream Queens
- Portland Mercury: Downtown Portland Could Get a Comics Museum
Get Portland News delivered every Thursday! Subscribe to our newsletter here.