Portland 2022 Mardi Gras Events: Fat Tuesday Parade, Parties, Dinners, Food & Drink Specials
Mardi Gras Day in 2022 is Tuesday, March 1! Mardi Gras Day (also known as Fat Tuesday) is the last day of the (New Orleans) Carnival season and the day before Ash Wednesday. Mardi Gras Day falls on a different day each year, however, it is always 46 days before Easter.
Related Portland Events
- Film: Portland Mercury Presents HUMP! Film Festival @ Revolution Hall | Short Erotic Films Made by Real People (March 3-5)
- Music: Portland Youth Philharmonic Presents Russian Winter: Tchaikovsky & Prokofiev @ Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall | Featuring 17-Year-Old Award-Winning Pianist Michael Gu (March 5)
- Dance: Video Dance Attack: 70s vs 80s! @ Mission Theater | Huge Video Screen, Dance Hits (March 5)
- St Patrick’s Day: Portland St. Patrick’s Day Events: Parade, Parties, Festivals, Music, Food & Drink Specials & More!
2022 Portland Mardi Gras Events
- March 1: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- March 1: Stem Wine Bar Happy Hour | 5-7PM, $2 Off Glasses, $5 off Bottles (more info)
- March 1: Half-price Pints @ The EastBurn Public House | 8AM-11PM, Inside Dining, Heated Patio, Sidewalk Cafe (more info)
- March 1: Fat Tuesday @ Stem Wine Bar | 7PM, King Cake, Champagne Hurricanes, Bead & Bubbles (more info)
- March 1: Mysti Krewe Mardi Gras After Party @ Mississippi Studios | 8PM, w/ Too Loose Cajun-Zydeco Band (more info)
- March 1: ShanRock’s Triviology Presents Tuesday Trivia @ Cruzroom | 7PM, Prizes
- March 1: The Krewe Presents Portland Mardi Gras Parade on Mississippi Avenue | 7PM (more info)
- March 1: An Evening With Drew and Ellie Holcomb: The You and Me Tour @ Revolution Hall | Singer/Songwriter, CCM Folk (Win Tickets, $50)
- March 1: Mr. Sun + Never Come Down @ The Old Church | American String Band, Bluegrass