In 2018, St Patrick’s Day is on a Saturday, meaning many parties and events all weekend. As always, we have a large list of Portland St Patrick’s Day events including parties, dinners, shows, etc.
2018 Portland St. Patrick’s Day / Weekend Events
- All Weekend: Get Lucky for Portland St. Patrick’s Day Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Discover Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest
- March 10: Portland Story Theater Presents Luck of the Irish @ The Old Church | Music, Stories & Limericks (Win Tickets, $36)
- March 16-18: St. Patrick’s Day Across the Land w/ McMenamins | Live Music, Irish Dancers, McMenamins Irish Stout, Irish Food Specials, Bagpipes & more!
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day @ No Vacancy Lounge | w/ Sepiatonic, Montel & the Spinozzas, TAKIMBA & More
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day Safe Ride Home | Discounted Rides on Public Transportation & Taxis!
- March 17: Blueprint Choral Ensemble Presents Blueprint Suede Shoes! | All Ages, Free Food & Admission, Hits From the 50s & 60s
- March 17: 2018 Hillsboro’s Murphy’s St. Patrick’s Parade | Free, All Ages
- March 17: NE Neighborhood St. Paddy’s Day Parade (more info)
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day @ North 45 | Guinness, Food & Drink Specials, Bagpiper, Irish Folk, $5 Kilbeggan Shots
- March 17: Sellwood-Moreland’s 20th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Festival and Parade | Free
- March 17: Carl Palmer’s ELP Legacy – Emerson Lake & Palmer Lives On @ Aladdin Theater | Progressive Rock, Art Rock, Symphonic Rock, 2018 St. Patrick’s Day
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day @ North Bar | Drink Specials, Green Beer, Irish Tunes, DJ, Free
- March 17: Garcia Birthday Band @ The Goodfoot | Grateful Dead Cover Band, Tight Arrangements, Harmonies
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day @ The EastBurn | Mike’s Famous Corned Beef + Colcannon, Live Music, Guinness
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day – Umphrey’s McGee @ Crystal Ballroom | Rock, w/ The Russ Liquid Test
- March 17: Walking Tour of Portland’s Sinful Past: Shanghaiers, Saloons and Skullduggery | Portland 2018 St. Patrick’s Day Weekend, w/ Kick A** Oregon History Historian Doug Kenck-Crispin (Win Tickets, $36)
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day Party @ Bare Bones Cafe & Bar | Guinness Corn Beef and Cabbage, Green Eggs and Ham, Shepherd’s Pie, Beer, Jello Shots & More!
- March 17-18: St. Patrick’s Day Festival @ Paddy’s Bar & Grill | Tented Festival, Live Irish Music, Bagpipers, Irish Dancers, Traditional Irish Food
- March 18: Shamrock Run Portland | St. Patrick’s Day, 5k, 8k, 15k and Half Marathon, Local Music & More!
Related Portland Events & Information:
- Events: Our calendar of Portland March Events and Ticket Giveaways
- DrinkSpirits: Top 10 Irish Whiskey Picks for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline’s for St Patrick’s Day Events Calendar
- San Francisco: San Francisco Pipeline’s St Patrick’s Day Events Calendar
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here