In 2020, St Patrick’s Day is on a Tuesday, meaning many parties and events the weekend before. As always, we have a large list of Portland St Patrick’s Day events including parties, dinners, shows, etc.
2020 Portland St. Patrick’s Day / Weekend Events
- All Weekend: Get Lucky for Portland St. Patrick’s Day Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Discover Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest
- March 14: St. Patrick’s Day Festival Shamrock Kingdom @ Epicenter | 2 Stages, New Warehouse Event Space, DJs, Ball Pit, Wheel of Fate
- March 14: Portland St. Patrick’s Day Weekend Walking Tour of Portland’s Sinful Past: Shanghaiers, Saloons and Skullduggery
- March 14: St. Patrick’s Weekend Irish Stroll Bar Crawl | Best Bars, Drink Specials, Migrating Party (Win Tickets, $30)
- March 14: St. Patrick’s Day Walking Tour of Portland’s Sinful Past: Shanghaiers, Saloons and Skullduggery | Downtown Portland, w/ Kick A** Oregon History Historian Doug Kenck-Crispin
- March 15: St. Paddy’s Day Parade in NE Portland | Bagpipers, Dancers, Firetrucks, Marching Bands
- March 15: Shamrock Run Through Downtown Portland | 5K, 8K, 15K and Half Marathon, 1K Kids Lap, Shamrock Stride & More!
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day @ Paddy’s Bar & Grill | Raffle, Irish Dancing, Guinness World Record for the Largest Irish Coffee
- March 21: St. Patrick’s Day Boat Party Aboard the Portland Spirit | 2 Dance Floors, 4 DJs, Amazing Views of Downtown Portland, The Whiskey Club
Related Portland Events & Information:
- Events: Our calendar of Portland March Events and Ticket Giveaways
- DrinkSpirits: Top 10 Irish Whiskey Picks for St. Patrick’s Day.