Win Tickets ($50): Murderboat Productions Presents Belated: Everyone’s Birthday Do-Over @ Epicenter | The Cougar Experience, Aerialists, DJs, Clowns, Magicians & More!
We are giving away a pair of tickets to Belated: Everyone’s Birthday Do-Over @ Epicenter on June 11. To win, comment below on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed June 10.
From our sponsors:
Belated: Everyone’s Birthday Do-Over
June 11, 2022
9PM | $25-$45 | 21+
6781 NE Columbia Blvd, Portland, OR 97218
⛵The Murderboat producers⛵ who brought you Turbulence: A Festival at a Plane in the Woods, The World’s Largest Blanket Fort and so many more iconic Portland events are back!!
• We’re marking the transition from hanging-out inside alone with our cats to rejoining friends for late night shenanigans by giving everyone a massive over the top birthday do-over experience on June 11th to make up for all those missed and lackluster birthdays.
• We’re bringing back many favorites such as: The Cougar Experience, ball pit, 🧸 giant teddy bear cuddle puddles, even more clowns, magicians and high flying🎪 aerialists🎪 than ever before all while two custom built stages pump out booty shaking bass by your favorite DJs.
• And yes of course there will be cake, both for the eating and our massive 200x scale projection mapped 🎂Sugar High cake stage🎂 with 3ft tall LED candles built just for the event.
• If you don’t have a sweet tooth, head outside to our 🏰Party Palace🏰 stage with the towering castle that was featured at the Guiness record setting World’s Largest Blanket Fort Party. This time it’ll be sporting far more lasers than any respectable castle should have.
• Too much stimulation? The 🔮horoscope lounge will give you a cozy place to drink some 🍵tea, watch some 🧙♂️ magic or even have a tarot reading.
• Don’t forget to swing by the birthday spanking booth for those spankings you’ve gotten away with for too long, if we have your enthusiastic consent that is!
• Our shows always sell out, get your ticket today or you’ll miss your wildest birthday experience ever.
I worked with some of Fou Fou Ha back in CA. It would be great to see them again!
I’ve been dying to see some aerialists! I know there’s great schools for them nearby but I’ve not been able to catch any acts. This sounds so much fun!
This reminds me of an episode of a series of unfortunate events by Lemony Snicket. Chaos, fun, laughter, mystery, and dancing. All I could want for some birthday shindigs.
This sounds absolutely wild and crazy! Sounds like a blast for sure!
My birthday was over Memorial Day weekend and I didn’t have a party. I need a birthday do-over!
Wow, this sounds badass! Yes, please! I could use a magical birthday do-over like this!
Would love tickets to this… Thank you for the chance to win.
Sounds like so much fun!
So. Much. Awesome!!!
Sounds like a blast!
Well this looks interesting
This looks like such a fun thing to enjoy this summer, hook us up pretty please.
Sounds like so much fun and I love birthdays! Yours, mine, everyone’s!
stfu, this is an amazing party idea! I’ve got a Christmas birthday so this party would make up for lots of birthday parties! Thanks pdxpipline!
I’m scared of clowns but would like to go anyway
Caaakkke 🎂!! 🤣 Let’s Party 🎉
This is exactly what I need after working so much!!! Need a break and have some fun!!! 😊😊I don’t even no what it means to get out lol!!!
I’ve missed my best friends birthday for the first time in 20 years since I’ve moved to the east coast but I’m home for 2 weeks! This would be so cool to take her to! She never gets out of the house, full time single Momma
Free birthday spankings? I’m in!
This would be a fun and crazy time just what we need….