From our sponsors:
Clackamas County School Employee Career Fair
August 10, 2021
More info: clackesd.org
CESD Main Office
13455 SE 97th Avenue, Clackamas, OR 97015
Make a difference for kids and do meaningful work in our schools.
Learn about job opportunities from classroom assistants and administrative roles to food service, maintenance and transportation positions at Clackamas Education Service District and Clackamas County’s 10 school districts — all in one place! There are so many ways you can support children in our schools.
Come and explore all the possibilities! Food and activities for kids will be provided.
About working at Clackamas ESD
Clackamas ESD provides specialized services to children from birth to K-12 who live in the 10 districts in Clackamas County. Our customized work environments offer unique professional opportunities, such as:
- Multiple career growth pathways, including training and support to transition from classified to licensed positions
- Meaningful one-on-one engagement that changes children’s lives
- Opportunities to innovate with teaching and learning practices that meet students where they are
Clackamas ESD’s robust benefits package is incredibly competitive — classified staff enjoy:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance with over $2,000 in monthly District-paid premiums for you and your dependents (most employees pay $0 out of pocket to maintain health insurance coverage)
- Generous time off including vacation time and paid holidays, sick leave, family illness and personal business days, professional development reimbursements
- Pension retirement through Oregon PERS
- and more!
See the full details of Clackamas ESD’s robust benefits package.