BodyVox Presents BloodyVox: Lockdown Halloween Drive-In Show | Immersive Cinematic Experience, Feature-length Dance Film
From our sponsors:
October 22-31, 2020
7:30pm | Starting at $35 per Vehicle | All Ages
More info: bodyvox.com
Venue: Exciting Drive-In Location
BodyVox has created an immersive cinematic experience based upon their stage show BloodyVox. Jamey Hampton and Ashley Roland have embarked on the creation of their first feature-length film, in collaboration with award-winning filmmaker Robert Uehlin, one of the Northwest’s most exciting new voices in the cinematic world of Screendance.
BloodyVox: Lockdown is a scream of a night celebrating BodyVox’s favorite time of year. This new feature-length dance film is inspired by the classic films Rocky Horror Picture Show, Moulin Rouge, The Blair Witch Project, and Chicago. BloodyVox: Lockdown is a dance theater experience that mines cinema, folklore, and our collective nightmares to bring All Hallow’s Eve to life. This re-vamped production features audience favorites in a new and exciting way. In addition to the return of every arachnophobe’s dear “Little Miss Tough It” and camper’s nightmare “First Bite,” BloodyVox: Lockdown also features the dark and whimsical “Side Show” and the premiere of “Lockdown,” a new dance showcasing the cinematic and choreographic prowess of Jamey Hampton and Ashley Roland.
- Premium: Ticket holders get exclusive access to the front rows of the drive-in and a BodyVox bag filled with treats.
- Economy: Ticket holders will be in the middle and back rows. We will try to organize cars by height.
- Streaming: If you don’t have access to a car or prefer to view from home, a stream only link is also available for purchase.
Premium and Economy ticket prices are per-vehicle. You are allowed to bring as many people you can safely and legally fit into your vehicle.
- Premium tickets start at $55
- Economy tickets start at $35
- Streaming tickets start at $35