Alberta Street Last Thursday Arts Program Presents Art on the Boulevard! | Spotlight on Black Culture, Performances, Workshops
Last Thursday Presents Art on the Boulevard on August 27, 2020! A full day of free performances, artist installations, workshops, and fun for all ages with an emphasis on Black culture.
Related Portland Events & Info
- Tapas: Pix Pâtisserie Presents Twice the Pix-O-Matic! | Second 24-Hour Vending Machine Added, Photo Booth, Late Night Happy Hour
- Masks: PDX Pipeline Offering Lightweight, Breathable Masks! | Delivery or Pickup, Made in America
- Blazers: Portland Trail Blazers vs. LA Lakers in 2020 NBA Playoffs | Where to Watch in Portland
- Trivia: ShanRock’s Triviology On The Video: Live Interactive TeleQuiz! | Play w/ a Team or Solo, Team Members Don’t Have to be in Same Location!
Art on the Boulevard!
August 27, 2020
Noon-7PM | Free
More info: lastthursdayportland.org
Presented by Mr Bobby & the Art Team, Art on the Boulevard! is Noon-7 pm at The Harry Jackson Plaza on the corner of NE Martin Luther King Blvd and Alberta Street. Safe social distancing and health safety practices assured.
- All Day Black Art Market 12- 6 pm
- Noon – 2 pm. For all ages! Art class with Mr Bobby and the Art Team, open ended DIY art activities, and Chalk Art on the Boulevard.
- 2 – 3 pm Storytime with Mr B & Habiba Addo
- 5 -7 pm African dance and drumming with Nii Ardey Allotey
Water, Port-a-potty, and hand washing stations/hand sanitizer available on-site. Must wear a mask to enter.