Portland Farmers Market 2022 Market Schedule & Info | King, Shemanski Park, Kenton, Lents International, PSU
More info: portlandfarmersmarket.org
Portland Farmers Market operates 5 vibrant farmers markets that contribute to the success of local food growers and producers, strengthen the food economy and serve as community gathering places.
- Portland State University Market: Open Year-Round, Saturdays, 8:30am-2PM April – October; 9AM-2PM November -March
- King Farmers Market: Opens May 1, Sundays 10am – 2pm (May 1-November 20)
- Shemanski Park Farmers Market: Opens May 4, Wednesdays 10am – 2pm (May 4-October 26)
- Kenton Farmers Market: Opens June 1, Wednesdays 3pm – 7pm (June 1-September 28)
- Lents International Farmers Market: Opens June 5, Sundays 9am – 2pm (June 5-November 20)
All five of our markets proudly accept Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP) and offer Double Up Food Bucks to get even more fresh food to those members of our community who need it most.