Science on Tap presents Looking For Love in Virtual Places: The Science of Online Dating | Free Streaming on Facebook & Zoom
In this time of quarantine, what can science tell us about “smart” online dating? Do dating sites help or hinder finding a mate?
Sexuality educator and researcher Dr. L. Kris Gowen goes deep into the psychology of online dating, its popularity, effectiveness, and how its design impacts who we choose.
Related Portland Events & Info
- Farmers Market: Portland Farmers Market at Portland State University – Park Blocks ) (Saturday)
- Thursdays: Thirsty Thursday Virtual Wine Tasting w/ Hip Chicks Do Wine | Free Delivery on 4 or More Bottles (Win Hip Chicks Do Wine Swag)
- Thursdays @ 7p: ShanRock’s Triviology On The Video: Live Interactive TeleQuiz! | Play w/ a Team or Solo, Team Members Don’t Have to be in Same Location!
- Beer Delivery: Von Ebert Brewing Offers Next-Day Beer Delivery in Portland | Variety Packs, Sabrage, Bouquet Blanc, Volatile Substance & More! Food Service Discount
- Beer & Wine: Stock Up on Wine & Beer @ Portland Bottle Shop | Daily Food Specials, Curbside Pickup Available in SE Portland
Science on Tap presents Looking For Love in Virtual Places
April 30, 2020
Free ($5 Suggested Donation) | 7-8p
More info: viaproductions.org
Visit our Facebook page at 7pm on Thursday for the Facebook live show (refresh until you see the video post), or watch the high quality version on Zoom. Click here to register for Zoom
COST: Free, with a $5 suggested donation. Make a one-time donation to Make You Think, or please support us on Patreon.
FOOD AND DRINK: Grab an (adult) beverage of your choice and join us!
Leave a Comment