Portland Art Museum Reopens in Downtown Portland | FREE Admission Days July 16-19, Timed Entry
Portland Art Museum begins welcoming back visitors with 4 free admission days, July 16–19, 2020.
Related Portland Events & Info
- Events: Our July Events Calendar
- Giveaways: Win Portland STUFF – Prizes, Tickets, Gift Cards, Food & Drink
- Zoo: Oregon Zoo Now Open | Added Safety Protocols, Timed Ticketing, Limited Attendance, Masks Required
- Timbers: Portland Timbers MLS is Back Tournament Schedule + Where to Watch in Portland
- Food: Pix-O-Matic PopUp Presents Meals 4 Heels in SE Portland | Featuring Meal Delivery Service Catering to Portland’s Sex Worker Community (July 16-18)
Portland Art Museum
FREE Admission Days July 16-19, 2020
Thursday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
10–11 a.m. Members only
More info: portlandartmuseum.org
Location: 1219 SW Park Avenue, Portland, OR 97205
Welcome, we are excited to see you. We have been thoughtfully planning for our reopening under the guidelines set forth by the Oregon Health Authority and Centers for Disease Control. This planning has been a thorough process that considered many variables and included connecting with medical professionals, government officials, and peer institutions across the city and country. We’ve studied our facilities and infrastructure to understand what’s possible in this time of social distancing and made changes to best serve our staff and public in the safest possible way. Our reopening plan includes a shared belief that each of us plays a role in a safe reopening. The Museum and our community are in this together.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT
In the interest of personal safety and community health, visitors and staff are required to adhere to safety precautions while in the Museum. Thank you for helping our community stay safe and healthy. An inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any public spaces where people are present. Covid-19 is extremely contagious.