Pipeline Farms Pop-Up Market @ Pix Pâtisserie | Featuring Farm-Fresh Produce, Meals 4 Heels, Nat Eats & Empress Fine Grazing
Pipeline Farms Pop-Up Market
October 4, 2020
More info: pdxpipeline.com
2225 E Burnside St, Portland, OR 97214
Join Pipeline Farms, Meals 4 Heels, Nat Eats, Mike Bennett Art and Empress Fine Grazing at our pop-up market at Pix Pâtisserie on Sunday, October 4th from 4:30-7pm!
- Delicious vegan food and merch from Meals 4 Heels
- Gourmet snack boxes from Empress Fine Grazing
- Cutouts & shirts from Mike Bennett
- Homemade quiche and tomato pies from Nat Eats/Pipeline Farms
- Farm fresh produce, pickles, jams and more from Pipeline Farms
Swing by our market, then check out Pix Pâtisserie’s Pix-o-Matic 24 hour vending machine for more tasty treats! We hope to see you soon.
About our Vendors:
- Meals 4 Heels: Owned and founded by Nikeisah Newton, Meals 4 Heels provides healthy Vegan Soul Food & late-night meal delivery to Portland’s sex working community.
- Empress Fine Grazing: Emily Overstreet creates decadent cheese boxes and grazing boards for delivery and catering.
- Nat Eats: Nat Eats cooks up homemade quiche from pick-up and delivery featuring produce from Pipeline Farms.
- Mike Bennett: Local Cartoonist Mike Bennett is best known for painting characters onto plywood and hiding them around the city, has been busy creating the Crypto-Zoo, a Halloween-themed visual art display.
- Pipeline Farms: Julian Chadwick and Nathalie Weinstein sell fresh produce and farm fresh goodies made with love at their urban farm in SE Portland.