PDX Pipeline Urban Farm Pop-Up Market @ 5&Dime | Featuring Farm Fresh Produce Grown in SE Portland, Nat Eats Quiche & Tomato Pie
From our sponsors:
PDX Pipeline Urban Farm Pop-Up Market
August 27, 2020
More info: pdxpipeline.com
6535 SE Foster Rd, Portland
PDX Pipeline has an urban farm in SE Portland! We grow tomatoes, peppers, squash, zucchini, cucumbers, artichokes, pumpkins, melons, lettuces, kales, chard, fennel, many herbs, & much more!
We host pop-up markets in Portland where we have fresh produce as well as products including tomato chili jam, salsa, sauces, zucchini marmalade, pickles, zucchini chocolate muffins, tomato pies, & more.
Farm Offerings for August 27, 2020
- Chocolate Cherry Tomatoes
- Sungold Cherry Tomatoes
- Early Girl Tomatoes
- Assorted Heirloom Tomatoes
- Trombolo Squash
- Refrigerator Pickles
- Tomato Chili Jam
- Zucchini Marmalade
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Nat Eats Quiche (and Tomato Pie)
- Tomato Pie: A Southern summer delicacy featuring peak-season heirloom tomatoes, caramelized onions and basil, with a sharp cheddar topping.
- Quiche of the Week: This week’s quiche features slow roasted heirloom tomatoes, sautéed garlicky kale and Asiago cheese.
Leave a Comment