As always, we have a large list of Portland July 4th weekend events including festivals, parades, fireworks, concerts, BBQs, parties, dinners, shows, etc. In 2017, July 4th falls on Tuesday, so there will be parties all weekend before as well!
Related Events & Info:
- More Events: Our July Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- Get out of Town!: July 4th Celebrations In The Gorge, Oregon Coast, Willamette Valley, Bend
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline’s July 4th Events Calendar
2017 Portland-Metro July 4th Weekend Events & Info:
- All Weekend: BeerQuest Haunted Pub Tour – BeerQuest Brewery Tour | Ghosts & Award-Winning Beer
- All Month: A Golden Age of Poster Design: Magazine Posters from the 1890s On Display @ Pittock Mansion
- All Month: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- July 1: American Concert with the Rose City Gay Freedom Band @ Director Park | Classic and Contemporary Band & Swing Music
- June 30-July 2: Portland Craft Beer Festival @ The Fields Neighborhood Park | Featuring Batches Only Made in City Limits
- June 30-July 4: Waterfront Blues Festival Schedule & Info | 120+ Acts, Chris Isaak, Joss Stone, Big Head Blues Club & More!
- July 3-5: Portland Pickles Baseball vs Meford Rogues | Walker Stadium in Lents Park, Concession, Playground, Beer, Specials & More!
- July 3-4: Portland Pickles Baseball vs Perth Heat | Walker Stadium in Lents Park, Concession, Playground, Beer, Specials & More!
- July 4: BIG List of Portland July 4th, 2017 Events: Fireworks, Parades, Festivals, BBQ, Concerts, Parties, & More!
- July 4: West Linn Star Spangled 4th of July Celebration | Live Music w/ Nash Brothers, Food, Drinks, Beers, Fireworks
- July 4: Independence Day @ Fort Vancouver | Fireworks, Free, All Ages, Live Music, Vendors
- July 4: The Estacada Timber Festival | County’s Largest Firework Show, Live Music, Beer Garden & More!
- July 4: Corbett Fun Fest | Parade, Fireworks, Food, Live Music, Games, Vendors, Queen’s Court & More!
- July 4: Pepsi 4th of July Spectacular @ Oaks Park | Rides, Roller Skating, Fireworks
- July 4: Heartbeat Silent Disco “Tilikum Dance With Us” 4th of July! | Free, Dancing, Fireworks
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand including Portland July 4th Events when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here
Portland Fireworks Pictures & Watch Suggestions:
Portland Waterfront 4th of July fireworks show. Photo by pdxbiker
Portland Waterfront Fireworks
Photo by pdxbiker
Photo by Hamza Hydri
Here are some suggestions of good spots to watch July 4th Fireworks:
- SE: Hawthorne Bridge
- SE: Inner SE Morrison
- SE: Mount Tabor
- SE & NE: Eastbank Esplanade
- NW: Rose Test Gardens
- SW: Top of PSU parking garage on 6th and Harrison
- SW: Portland City Grille
- NE: Marine Drive docks (for Ft Vancouver fireworks)
- NE: Rocky Butte (for Ft Vancouver fireworks)
- SE: Sellwood Park (website) you can see both Oaks Park and downtown from here
- West Hills: Terwilliger near OHSU has many spots.