As always, we have a large list of Portland July 4th weekend events including festivals, parades, fireworks, concerts, BBQs, parties, dinners, shows, etc. In 2018, July 4th falls on Wednesday, so there will be parties all weekend before as well!
Related Events & Info:
- More Events: Our July Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- Get out of Town!: July 4th Celebrations In The Gorge, Oregon Coast, Willamette Valley, Bend
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline’s July 4th Events Calendar
2018 Portland-Metro July 4th Weekend Events & Info:
- All Weekend: Hood River Fruit Loop Celebrates 25 Years w/ Put A Stamp on It! | Visit 10 Farm Stands, Get Stamped & Take Home a Beautiful Market Bag!
- All Weekend: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- June 30: Walking Tour of Portland’s Sinful Past: Shanghaiers, Saloons and Skullduggery | w/ Kick A** Oregon History Historian Doug Kenck-Crispin
- July 3-4: Portland Pickles 2018 July 4th Celebration @ Walker Stadium | Fireworks, ZOOperstars!, $3 Craft Beer Wednesday
- July 3: Tap Takeover Tuesday w/ Coalition Brewing Co. @ EastBurn Public House | Giveaways, “Two Flowers” CBD IPA, “Devils Tears” Dark Lager & More!
- July 3-4: July 4 Celebration – Don’t Shred on Me @ Dig A Pony | Music, Cookout, Boozy Slushies, Jello Shots, Fireworks
- July 4: Pittock Mansion presents Forces of Nature: Historic Portland Floods, Fires, Ice & Snow!
- July 4: North Bar Open for July 4th! | Happy Hour, Cold Drinks, AC, Pool Tables, Juke Box, Food Carts (more info)
- July 4: Le Bon Vivant Happy Hour @ Bar Vivant | Free Tapas, Drink Specials, Wine Discounts
- July 4: Portland Pickles Baseball Info & Schedule | Walker Stadium in Lents Park, Concession, Playground, Fireworks, Beer, Specials & More!
- July 4: July 4th Fireworks w/ Portland Spirit! | Portland Dinner Cruise & Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler Viewing Cruise
- July 4: Fourth of July Dinner Celebration @ Clarklewis | Downtown Fireworks, Parking, Live Music, Cocktails & More!
- July 4: The Estacada Timber Festival | County’s Largest Firework Show, Live Music, Beer Garden & More! (Win Tickets)
- July 4: West Linn Star Spangled 4th of July Celebration | Live Music, Food, Drinks, Beers, Fireworks
- July 4: Independence Day @ Fort Vancouver | Fireworks, Free, All Ages, Live Music, Vendors
- July 4: Corbett Fun Fest | Parade, Fireworks, Food, Live Music, Games, Vendors, Queen’s Court & More!
- July 4: Pepsi 4th of July Spectacular @ Oaks Park | Rides, Roller Skating, Fireworks
- July 4-7: Waterfront Blues Festival Schedule & Info | 100+ Acts on 4 Stages, Fireworks, George Thorogood & the Destroyers, Beth Hart & More! (Win Tickets, $80)
- July 4-8: Cherryfest NW @ Salem’s Riverfront Park | Live Music, Beer, Food, Kid Zone, July 4th Fireworks & More!
- July 6-8: Portland Craft Beer Festival @ The Fields Neighborhood Park | Featuring Beers Originating from Portland
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand including Portland July 4th Events when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here
Portland Fireworks Pictures & Watch Suggestions:
Portland Waterfront 4th of July fireworks show. Photo by pdxbiker
Portland Waterfront Fireworks
Photo by pdxbiker
Photo by Hamza Hydri
Here are some suggestions of good spots to watch July 4th Fireworks:
- SE: Hawthorne Bridge
- SE: Inner SE Morrison
- SE: Mount Tabor
- SE & NE: Eastbank Esplanade
- NW: Rose Test Gardens
- SW: Top of PSU parking garage on 6th and Harrison
- SW: Portland City Grille
- NE: Marine Drive docks (for Ft Vancouver fireworks)
- NE: Rocky Butte (for Ft Vancouver fireworks)
- SE: Sellwood Park (website) you can see both Oaks Park and downtown from here
- West Hills: Terwilliger near OHSU has many spots.