As always, we have a large list of Portland July 4th weekend events including festivals, parades, fireworks, concerts, BBQs, parties, dinners, shows, etc. In 2019, July 4th falls on Thursday, so there will be parties all weekend before as well!
Related Events & Info:
- More Events: Our July Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- Get out of Town!: July 4th Celebrations In The Gorge, Oregon Coast, Willamette Valley, Bend
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline’s July 4th Events Calendar
2019 Portland-Metro July 4th Weekend Events & Info:
- All Weekend: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- All Weekend: Waterfront Blues Festival Schedule & Info | 100+ Acts on 4 Stages, Fireworks
- July 4: July 4th Fireworks Cruise w/ Portland Spirit! | Portland Dinner Cruise & Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler Viewing Cruise
- July 4: Clark County Fourth @ The Fairgrounds | FREE, Battle of the Bands, Kids Activity Zone (more info)
- July 4-7: Cherryfest NW @ Salem’s Riverfront Park | Live Music, Beer, Food, Carnival, July 4th Fireworks & More!
- July 4-7: Portland Craft Beer Festival @ The Fields Neighborhood Park | Featuring Batches Only Made in City Limits
Portland Fireworks Pictures & Watch Suggestions:
Portland Waterfront 4th of July fireworks show. Photo by pdxbiker
Portland Waterfront Fireworks
Photo by pdxbiker
Photo by Hamza Hydri
Here are some suggestions of good spots to watch July 4th Fireworks:
- SE: Hawthorne Bridge
- SE: Inner SE Morrison
- SE: Mount Tabor
- SE & NE: Eastbank Esplanade
- NW: Rose Test Gardens
- SW: Top of PSU parking garage on 6th and Harrison
- SW: Portland City Grille
- NE: Marine Drive docks (for Ft Vancouver fireworks)
- NE: Rocky Butte (for Ft Vancouver fireworks)
- SE: Sellwood Park (website) you can see both Oaks Park and downtown from here
- West Hills: Terwilliger near OHSU has many spots.