2019 Portland International Beerfest @ North Park Blocks | Featuring 200+ Specialty Beers From Around the World
From Our Sponsors
Every June, for 3 days, Portland International Beerfest brings a 40,000 SF Beer Party to the Pearl District. Grab your beer googles and join us for some drinking in the park. From local made to distant breweries in places like Brazil, Belgium, and Ukraine, PIB showcases over 200 specialty beers for you to try.
MUST SEE/DRINK SPECIAL FEATURES
- The Grande Beer Garden featuring $3 Full Pints of Pilsner Urquell
- Beerfest Bike Pie Joust (DO NOT MISS)
- Super Rare Unibroue Vintage Big Bottle Pour
- Deschutes Black Butted Cubed tasting
- Stumptown Coffee Bean Infused Guinness for $1!!
PIB has great food carts, is PET FRIENDLY, and has tons of shaded seating.
Tickets: Advance Online only – SAVE $
No Ticket, No Problem: $30 cash at gate
Individual cost is $30 for a glass with 10 Beer Tix, but you can get 15 Tix for $25 (or better) if you buy online at portland-beerfest.com/tickets. Your Glass and wristband allow free re-entry all weekend, and they’re required if you’d like a beer.
Most beers are 4oz pours and cost 1-7 Tix. 1 Tix = $1.
You can get extra Beer Tix on site for $1 each.
PIB has 78 different 1-Tix Beers this year . That’s like a $4 pint. Of 78 different craft and specialty beers. At a Festival. Let that sink in.
Pint Deals? Get a full 16oz Pint for the insanely low price of $3 (3 Tix) at the Grande Beer Garden, featuring Pilsner Urquell and Crispin Cider. More $4 Pints (still a crazy good deal) of Guinness Draught (reg. or coffee infused), Machine House Cask Ales, and Rosenstadt (dispensed from fresh gravity kegs) can be had by visiting their tables. Find PIB beer locations on our BEERLIST MAP & APP
PIB is open to anyone (21+). Non-Drinkers can enter PIB for free with a $5 cash suggested DONATION to our local animal charities.
PIB is a benefit for Pet Cross, a local animal welfare group founded here in Portland circa 2002. Since then Pet Cross has donated almost $200,000 of proceeds from our festivals to other local animal charities. Be sure to stop by the Puppy Kissing Booth at PIB and show some love.
Portland International Beerfest, Portland International Beer Festival, 2019 Portland Beer Events, 2019 Portland Beer, 2019 Portland Events, 2019 Portland Festivals, 2019 Portland June Events, 2019 Portland Summer Events, 2019 Portland Summer Festivals, Naked Bike Ride, Portland Beer Events, Portland Beer Festival, Pearl District, Portland Block Party, PIB, PDX Beer
#PIB #PIB2019 #Portland International Beerfest #Portland International Beer Festival #2019 Portland Beer Events #2019 Portland Beer #2019 Portland Events #2019 Portland Festivals #2019 Portland June Events #2019 Portland Summer Events #2019 Portland Summer Festivals #Naked Bike Ride #Portland Beer Events #Portland Beer Festival #Pearl District #Portland Block Party #PIB #PDX Beer
More Upcoming Portland Events
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Give the Gift of Adventure! + Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
Portland Pedalpalooza Event Schedule: Ride the Green Loop, Bicycling Breweries, Green New Wheel!, Fender Gender Bender, Black Liberation Ride, The Games we Play, West Side Explorer, P-town E-Scoot Throwdown
Portland’s gigantic annual bike festival Pedalpalooza runs June 1-30. There are currently more than 200 scheduled events including several naked bike rides, parades, themed rides, various music rides, & much more! We have listed most of the rides below by date.
2019 Portland Pedalpalooza Events
- June 19: Ride the Green Loop, Bicycling Breweries, Green New Wheel!, Fender Gender Bender, Black Liberation Ride, The Games we Play, West Side Explorer, P-town E-Scoot Throwdown
- June 20: NW PDX Kids Ride, NW in Motion Scavenger Ride, Heritage Tree Ride, Cully Pub Crawl, Skate Critical Mass, Solstice Ride
- June 21: Traffic Jams, Run-DMC vs Beastie Boys, Prawn Ride, Dropout Prom
- June 22: Muppet Movie Singalong Bike Ride, Cul-de-sacs and Circles, Portland Maker Ride, Back to the Future
- June 23: Seersucker Social and Picnic, Grilled by Bike, Cargo Bike Roll Call, Mural Ride, Dock O’Clock Ride, Vending Machine Scavenger Hunt Art Ride, St. Johns Dirty Ride, Grateful Gardens Ride, Bike Play!
- June 24: 70s Easy Listening Leisure Cruise, Canadian Pride Roller Hockey, Transport your Activism, All Gender St. John’s Bridge Ride
- June 25: Gears and Grills, SW Corridor My Foot, Twosday Night Adventure
- June 26: Yoga Jam Ride, The Big Lebowski Ride, B1G Ten Ride, As If! Clueless Ride!
- June 27: Salmonberry Trail 101: MAX to Manning, Baddies on Bikes, Secret Aardvark Ride, Beyonce Bike Ride, Silent Ride
- June 28: Ding Ding Ride, Galactic Disco, Diablo Ride, Loud N Lit
- June 29: World Naked Bike Ride, Morning Naked, Naked Metric, Terri Sue Webb Naked, Fig Leif Naked Protest, WNBR After Party
- June 30: Sunday Parkways, Casual City Century, Tour de Corndog, 7th Ave Slow Roll, Riding up the Hill: A Kate Bush Tribute, Zoobomb
Portland Spirit Bigfoot Adventure Cruise | Daily Departures, 7-Hour Columbia Gorge Jet-Boat Adventure Cruise
From Our Sponsors
Portland Spirit Bigfoot Adventure Cruise
More info: bigfootcruise.com
Ride the Explorer jet-boat from Portland to Cascade Locks as we embark into the “Heart of the Columbia Gorge” to search for the elusive creature known as Bigfoot. See the landmarks that make the Northwest famous, while listening to live and recorded narration. Enjoy content created by Animal Planet’s Finding Bigfoot star, Cliff Barackman. (more…)
From Our Sponsors
Shemanski Park Farmers Market is a popular lunch and shopping destination for downtown residents, office workers, tourists, and local chefs. Founded in 1998, this gem of a market features 50 vendor stalls filled with farm-fresh and locally-made food under a lush green canopy of trees.
This market accepts cash, credit cards, SNAP, WIC and Senior Farm Direct vouchers, Veggie Prescriptions, and Sisters of the Road Fresh Change.
Whiskey Wednesday @ Bare Bones Bar & Cafe | $1 Off All Whiskey, Outdoor Seating, Pinball, Pool, Shuffleboard
From Our Sponsors
Bare Bones Cafe and Bar is a neighborhood spot on SE Belmont in Portland. Stop by Wednesdays for $1 off all Whiskey. (more…)