Win Tickets ($40+): Thank You Corn Maze @ Bella Organic Pumpkin Patch | Free Admission for Frontline Workers in September, Food Pavilion, Farm Animals, Beer, Wine & More!
We are giving away several sets of 5 tickets to Bella Organic Pumpkin Patch’s Corn Maze. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Tuesday, September 29.
From our sponsors:
Thank You Frontline Workers Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch
September 5-October 31, 2020
More info: bellaorganic.com
Bella Organic Pumpkin Patch
16205 NW Gillihan Rd, Portland, OR 97231
Open daily until October 31, 2020! (Check days/hours listed below)
2020 Corn Maze is dedicated to our frontline workers for all they have done and continue to do for our communities! To say “Thank You,” we will be granting FREE ADMISSION for ALL frontline workers for the entire month of September!
- September 5- Sept 30 Hours: OPEN DAILY! 9am to 6pm (last call into maze at 5pm)
OCTOBER HOURS: OPEN DAILY (see October Hours Below)
- Sun- Thurs – OPEN 9am to 6pm (last call into pumpkin patch/maze at 5pm– MUST BE OUT BY 6PM)
- Fri/Sat – OPEN 9am to 10pm (HAUNTED CORN MAZE at night – last call at 10pm into maze; last call into pumpkin patch is 6pm)
October 31 Hours: 9am to 6pm
October Food Booth Hours – Open daily (Hours vary daily see hours here)
Regular Corn Maze Prices:
- Adult 13+ $8.00
- Child 6-12 $6.00
- 5 and under Free
- Seniors 65+ $6.00
- Combo Pass (Both: Haunted & Regular Maze) $30.00
Corn Maze Info:
COVID-19 SAFETY INFO: Masks or Face Shields will be required in the corn maze, at this time, due to COVID-19 recommended safety guidelines.
There are approximately 2.7 miles of start-to-finish pathways in our 7 acre Sauvie Island corn maze, and it takes intrepid visitors an average of one hour to figure their way out.
Dogs ARE allowed in regular corn maze only (NOT Haunted Maze) on a leash.
Our Sauvie Island Pumpkin patch will be opening September 19th through October 31 (with free hayrides out to the patch in October).
Sauvie Island Haunted Corn Maze Opening night is Friday October 2nd – Haunted Maze are every Fri/Sat nights in October! (Go to our Haunted Corn Maze page to get more info)
Pumpkin Patch & Activities:
*Unlimited Activity Bracelets are ONLY AVAILABLE on Fri-Sun in October*
(Petting zoo is not included in unlimited bracelet) (Prices Below):
- Free Hayrides out to the Sauvie Island pumpkin patch (Available Daily September 26th – October 31) last call is 5pm
- Cow Train ($3 per ride) (Available Fri/Sat/Sun)
- Grain Train ($2 per ride) (Available Sat/Sun Oct 3- Oct 31)
- Hay Maze ($2 Admission) (Available Daily all season)
- Duck Races ($2 and keep your plastic toy duck) (Available Daily all season )
- Farm Animals to visit (To enter Petting Zoo is additional charge)
(Farm Animals are here Daily, petting zoo is only open Sat/Sun in October)
Unlimited Activity Bracelet Info: (Available Fri-Sun October)
Enjoy unlimited access the whole day to Grain Train, Cow Train, Hay Maze, Duck Races, Hay Rides, and regular maze with these bracelets! SEE INFO BELOW:
- Unlimited Bracelet without the regular corn maze (only Friday, Sat, Sun Oct 2 – Oct 31) – $14 per person
- Unlimited Bracelet WITH the regular corn maze (only Friday, Sat, Sun Oct 2 – Oct 31) – $19 per person
Other Things Available in October Fri-Sun: Available Oct 3- Oct 31
- Farm Animals
- Many employees in Costume
- Food Pavilion with freshly prepared yummy food!
- Face Painting (Sat/Sun only)
- Our Wine, Hard Cider, and Hopworks Beer Available on Tap!
- Organic Food Market
- Caramel Corn Vendor
- and much much more!!!
* All Activities and outside booths are cash only! Credit Card only accepted in the farm store for produce*