Topaz Farm Harvest Weekends on Sauvie Island | Portland Pumpkin Patch, Farm Animals, Food & Drink, Minimal Crowds
From our sponsors:
Topaz Farm Harvest Weekends
October 28-29, 2023
$10 | All Ages
W-Th: 11AM – 7PM (free admission/limited activities)
Friday: 9AM-7PM (free admission/limited activities)
Sat & Sun: 9AM-7PM
More info: topazfarm.com
17100 NW Sauvie Island Rd, Portland
Less Crowds. More Fun.
In 2022, we introduced paid admission to the farm on October weekends. It was a success – no overcrowding, minimal lines and an all-around more enjoyable farm experience for everyone. It was the fall harvest experience that we wanted for our customers – and we’re excited to do it again for 2023 with some new, fun activities!
For 2023, farm admission on Saturdays and Sundays (and select weekdays) will be $10 per person ages 2+ with advance purchase, with entry periods every half hour. For the same price as a movie ticket, create some great memories, have fun and stay for hours!
Why purchase ticket in advance? Like last year, we expect many of the entry periods will sell out, so you can avoid being turned away by purchasing in advance – and save money compared to the $15 fee if purchased at the entrance.
What do you get with your paid admission?
- Sunflower fields & maze (weather permitting, until mid/late October)
- Sorghum mazes for kids
- U-pick pumpkin field
- Hay rides
- Visit the animals
- Hay pyramid
- Farm tire playground
- Tire swing
- U-cut flowers (subject to weather/blooms)
- Farm market featuring pre-picked pumpkins
- Corn hole
- Free parking
- Order from the bar all day and grill starting 11am
New activities for 2023:
- Duck races
- Pumpkin bowling
- Pumpkin tic tac toe
- Tractor trikes
- Mini-tractor playground
How does the ticketing work?
- Select your date and time and buy your per person (ages 2+) tickets
- Enter the farm during your purchased date and time
- We’ll scan your printed or mobile ticket
- Stay for as long as you’d like and enjoy!