Portland in the News: Goonies House Reopens to Foot Traffic; Fish Tacos, Fishing Holes & More! | August 11, 2022
The owners of the Goonies House have loosened some of the restrictions they’ve had in place for visitors to the famous house, now asking visitors to walk up to the house for a view.
An Oregon couple who shares their concerted Airstream home with their pet goats will be featured on a new Discovery+ Series.
And eager to get a line in the water? Check out Travel Oregon’s new first-timer’s guide on fishing in Oregon.
Here’s a roundup of the goings-on in Portland this week:
- Travel Oregon: First-timer’s Guide to Fishing in Oregon
- Travel Portland: Portlanders: A Community-Based Video Series
- Portland Monthly: This Oregon Couple (and Their Goat) Star in a New Discovery+ Series
- Here is Oregon: Suburban hiking guide: 16 adventures in the suburbs of Portland
- Portland Monthly: The Coolest Gallery Shows in Portland Right Now
- Willamette Week: Astoria’s Famous Goonies House Has Reopened to Foot Traffic
- Willamette Week: Where the Stories of an Oregon Coast Treasure Ship Got Started
Get Portland News delivered every Thursday! Subscribe to our newsletter here.