House Cleaner – We’ll Train You!
Website The Tidy People
***Send a cover letter or paragraph about yourself. Please tell us who you are and what you’re about, so we can get to know you!*** We, The Tidy People, are a house cleaning and organization service, founded in 2008. Our mission is to inspire and empower people to live a goal oriented + tidy + clean life. We are BIPOC & LGBTQ friendly. We are hiring for a house cleaning position. Please read our job ad thoroughly. We are seeking individuals who are truly passionate about the work we do, who align with our core company values, and culture.
- We are a team cleaning service. You’ll be working on a team of 2, sometimes 3 people.
- We provide sick pay of up to 40 hours per year. • After initial training, you can optionally wear headphones while cleaning to listen to music, podcasts, etc.
- We have snack shack in our office – granola bars, sparkling water, coffee, tea, etc.
- We have opportunities to grow, into our team leader or management positions. Company culture is at the heart of what we do. Our team currently meets monthly and we stay connected.
- We strive to foster a community of inclusivity, creativity, and sustainability.
- Starting pay during training is $17/hr. At 3 months you’re eligible for an increase to $18/hr. At 6 months $19/hr. $21-$23/hr for lead and management positions.
- 4 day work weeks Tuesday – Friday. We require that you have availability between Tuesday – Friday.
- Work hours are 8am – 6:30pm. You must be available during these hours. We typically get done between 3pm – 6:30pm, depending on workload. 3 day weekends!
- Approximately 25 – 35 hours per week. There is potential for additional work if you are seeking full time hours.
- You have a drivers license.
- You have a reliable vehicle and are able to carry cleaning supplies in it.
- You have a smart phone to access our work apps.
- You can pass a background check.
- You’re enthusiastic about working hard! You MUST have the endurance capability of being on your feet for 8 – 10 hours at a time.
- You’re detail oriented.
- You’re able to read and complete a task list and follow specific guidelines.
- You work well with people, are polite, respectful, communicative and work cohesively with co-workers and clients.
COVID-19 You are required to wear a mask at work and practice social distancing. We are taking all necessary precautions and we are asking our team to stay aware of potential symptoms to prevent spread. HOW TO APPLY Send your resume and a paragraph about yourself to [email protected] We are looking for long term staff – a minimum of 6 months. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com