Nice to meet you! We’re Kyo.
Kyo is a leading provider of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), an evidence-based therapy for individuals with autism. Kyo serves thousands of children and teens across ten states. Every day, we seek to achieve the unachievable for our clients.
As a Behavior Therapist (BT), you will work 1 on 1 with clients to implement our child-centric therapy model in home, school and/or community environments. In partnership with your clinical supervisor, you will incorporate each child’s unique interests into fun, play-based sessions. Join our team to receive personalized mentorship and professional growth opportunities while making a difference!
Our rapidly growing team of Behavior Therapists (BTs) and Registered Behavior Analyst Interventionists (RBAIs) has immediate full-time and part-time openings.
Pay Range: $18-$22 DOE
What You’ll Do:
- Provide 1:1 play-based instruction to clients using techniques from the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Travel to clients’ home and/or school locations to provide services. Collect onsite data (company iPad provided).
- Attend training and meetings as required.
Some of the Perks:
- 1:1 mentorship and world class paid training in ABA.
- Company-paid Registered Behavior Technician credential or, where applicable, state specific ABA license.
- Paid time off (PTO), mileage reimbursement, paid drive time.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and monthly wellness events
- Referral bonuses.
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance benefits for staff working 30+ hours/week.
- Supervision hours and tuition reimbursement available for those enrolled in BCBA coursework.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum availability of 3 weekdays per week, from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Reliable vehicle with proof of valid driver’s license and insurance (use of public transportation approved for certain caseloads in San Francisco only).
- Willingness and ability to drive an average of 45 minutes to and from client locations.
- Minimum High School diploma or GED; AA (or equivalent units) preferred.
- Ability to pass DOJ & FBI background check .
- Willingness to be a mandated reporter.
- Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination, no later than your scheduled start date. If you believe you are entitled to either a medical or religious exemption to our vaccination requirement, please notify your Kyo interviewer immediately so that your situation can be evaluated by Human Resources.
Ready to Apply?
Kyo values diversity. A variety of perspectives leads to more creative thinking about our work, with superior results. We welcome you to join our team. Visit our website at www.kyocare.com/careers or copy and paste this link to go directly to our employment application: https://grnh.se/78f8cd751us
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.