Website Project Manager
:Delmain is a full-service digital marketing and web design agency. Our focus is on helping dentists get more patients through their websites.
We’re looking to add a Website Project Manager to our growing team. The person will drive our agency forward and help us build lasting relationships with our chosen partners.
You will play an important role as the main point of contact for our partners and internal team members within the new website design process. You will be responsible for exceeding partner expectations and helping dentists grow their practices through bespoke custom and semi-custom website designs and branding.
Our ideal candidate for the website project manager is someone who thinks outside of the box, is excited to help dentists grow their practices, and can learn new skills along the way.
We look forward to helping you:
- Take personal ownership of new website and branding projects, lead meetings, and present :Delmain’s new website designs and branding to partners
- Hone your communication, leadership, and project management skills
- Learn, grow, and challenge yourself!
- Focused on providing digital marketing & web design services to US-based dentists.
- Currently, a remote company based in Oregon. We have transitioned to remote work over the past year and do not (and do not expect to) work in a physical office environment for the foreseeable future.
- Run using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). If you’ve worked in an EOS company before, tell us about your experience in your cover letter! We’ll teach you everything you need to know if you haven’t. EOS is built around 6 components: People, Vision,
- Data, Issues, Process, and Traction, and requires strong leadership and individual accountability.
Duties & responsibilities:
- 65% – Lead, guide, and liaise with the internal team and partners on 16-20 new website and branding projects to ensure completion within estimated budgets and timelines
- 15% – Coordinate new partner onboarding materials and processes
- 10% – Identify and troubleshoot process issues throughout the new website design process
- 10% – Support fellow Project Managers and Design/Development Team on internal projects
- 1-2 years of experience working in an agency setting
- Experience working with a task management software like Asana
- Familiarity with Apple and Google products and software
- Basic understanding of traditional and digital marketing, content strategy, and web design and development best practices
- Experience coordinating, managing, or leading clients or teams
- Ability to understand client needs and lead internal teams to successfully meet and exceed those requirements
- Keen attention to detail and budgets
- Superb organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to pivot between multiple projects and clients
- Experience solving complex problems and thinking strategically
- Self-starter and team player who is driven to constantly improve
- Experience in dental marketing or healthcare a plus
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Remote Work Stipend
Working at :Delmain
- We take our core values seriously — they aren’t just things we say, they guide how we make decisions, interact with each other, plan our workdays, and choose the partners we partner with
- We balance our workload with a team-wide effort to work no more than 40 hours per week
- Every other month, we work a half-day and then enjoy a team outing. Recently, we’ve played virtual bingo together, had trivia quizzes, and gone to Alpine Slides up at Mt. Hood.
Diversity & inclusion
Join us on our journey
“Diversity is counting numbers. Inclusivity is making numbers count.” – Nichole Barnes Marshall
At :Delmain, we recognize we need to work on both.
We ask thoughtful questions. We learn together. We strive to be a place where every voice is heard and represented. As we grow our culture and our team, we seek to represent diverse beliefs, backgrounds, education, and skills.
How to apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers at delmain.co. In your cover letter briefly tell us how you align with our core values:
- Curiosity – We are open to the possibility that there is a better way to do things
- Neighborly – We share in mutual communication, respect, and trust
- Balanced – We maintain a healthy work-life balance in all of our relationships
- Positivity – We see the best in everyone and every opportunity
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com