Website Dark Horse Comics, LLC
Dark Horse Comics, LLC is looking to hire an experienced mid-level Accountant to join our growing team. This is a multi-faceted accounting position created to manage various support functions relating to our three entities; Dark Horse Comics, Dark Horse Entertainment, and Things From Another World.
- Writing policies and procedures
- Preparation of Financial P&L statements and reporting
- Year end 1099 tax reporting
- Fixed asset policy creation/implementation and ownership of the fixed asset process
- A/P Support function-approving wires and ACH
- Corporate Credit Card account management
- Associate Responsibilities or other duties that may be assigned by the Controller (related to Accounting)
- BA in Accounting/Finance
- 2-5 years of mid to upper level accounting work experience
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, multitask and work independently in a time sensitive environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- This person should be organized, self-motivated, and a capable problem solver.
- Strong working knowledge of Mac OS and programs. Excel skills/experience highly desired.
- Experience working in the Publishing industry is desired
This is a mid-level position with opportunity for growth. Salaries will commensurate based on position level. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Health insurance, PTO, voluntary benefits, paid holidays, 401(k) & Employer match, flexible environment, free product & discounts and a fun team to work with.
Please send your resume for consideration to: email listed. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.