Willamette Valley Wines Brings Wine Country to Mom | Host a Virtual Girls Night for Mother’s Day, Gift Ideas & More!
Quality time with Mom (or any Mom figure in your life) is often a key part of Mother’s Day celebrations, and there’s no need for physical distancing to get in the way of making her feel special.
Related Portland Events & Info
- Mother’s Day: Portland Mother’s Day Events: Brunch, Specials, Gift Ideas, & More
- Tea: Reward Mom with a Pix Patisserie Mother’s Day Tea To-Go | Available for Pickup or Nationwide Shipping (Available to order through May 8)
- Gift Package & Wine: Celebrate Mom w/ Hip Chicks Do Wine | Locally Made Gifts Including Bath Salts, Candle, Tea, Handpainted Wine Glass, Free Delivery w/ Wine Purchase
- Gift Shop: Get Mom Something Special for Mother’s Day from Presents of Mind | SE Portland’s Premier One Stop Gift Shop since 1989
Bring Wine Country to Mom
More info: willamettewines.com
We asked our winery folks to submit one wine that made them think of Mom, and we got as many great responses as you’d expect, across the gamut from white to red to sparkling and in a wide range of styles. Be sure to check out our Virtual Experiences page for fun winery events.
- Invite your mom to a virtual girls’ night featuring her choice of movie (just share whoever’s screen is streaming) and pair it with a great Pinot from the list below—and don’t forget to crack one open for yourself!
- It can be fun to glam up even when you’re stuck indoors. Send her some fun bath products, fancy new nail polish, and a great playlist, add a luxurious bottle of bubbles or Chardonnay, and she can enjoy a spa day right at home.
- Miss cooking with Mom? Organize a virtual kitchen night where you video chat while making the same dish. Check out all our #WVCommunity winery-submitted recipes and send her a great wine from below to pair. If she wants a break from the kitchen or doesn’t cook, it’s a perfect time to support a local restaurant by ordering delivery sent right to her door. Remember, wineries always have great pairing suggestions for their wines, so don’t be afraid to contact them if you need inspiration!