Bella Organic Pumpkin Patch & Winery Open for Harvest Fun on Sauvie Island in NW Portland | Corn Mazes, Petting Zoo, Food, Wine, Beer, Cider
From our sponsors:
Bella Organic Pumpkin Patch & Corn Mazes
September 3-October 31, 2022
September Hours: 9am to 5pm
October Hours: 9am to 5pm Sunday-Thursday
9am to 10pm Friday-Saturday
More info: bellaorganic.com
Bella Organic Pumpkin Patch & Winery
16205 NW Gillihan Rd., Portland, OR 97213
Our Sauvie Island Pumpkin patch for u-pick pumpkins will be opened September 24 through October 31 (with free hayrides out to the patch starting October 1).
The 2022 Corn Maze is a message of HOPE and includes the suicide prevention hotline. The maze is open daily from Sept 3-Oct 31!
Other Things Available in October:
(Friday – Sunday Available October 1 – October 31)
- Bella’s Courtyard with freshly prepared yummy food!
- Face Painting (Sat/Sun only)
- Our Wine, Hard Cider, and Hopworks Beer Available on Tap!
- Organic Food Market
- Kettle Corn
- Fully stocked farm store!
- Photo Opportunities
- A huge pumpkin patch full of an assortment of pumpkins!
- and much much more!!!
Tips for your visit:
- All activities, Tickets and food/beer booths, outdoor vendors are cash only!
- Wear shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty and that have good traction! The fields and corn mazes can get muddy, especially after we have had some rain! (Bring a pair of shoes to wear home.)
- Bring a flashlight with you when going to the regular corn maze at night! (However, no flashlights are allowed in the scary haunted corn maze).
This would be fun!