2023 Pedalpalooza Portland-Wide Celebration of Cycling | Featuring Rides All Summer, Naked Bike Ride, Family Rides & More!
Pedalpalooza celebrates summery bike fun in and around Portland. Hundreds of events, mostly free, entirely pedal powered, and community driven. Join in the streets this June, July, & August.
Related Portland Events & Info
- Pride: Portland Pride Events: Parade, Festival, Shows, & Ticket Giveaways
- July 4: Portland July 4th Events: Fireworks, Celebrations, Parades
- Scavenger Hunt: Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure | Safe Outdoor Activity, Discount / Promo Code
- Brunch: Weekend Brunch @ The EastBurn Public House | Mimosa Flights, Bloody Marys (Saturdays & Sundays)
- Father’s Day: Portland Father’s Day Events: Brunch, Specials, Gift Ideas, & More (June 18)
June – August 2023
More info: pedalpalooza.org
Welcome to the 2023 Pedalpalooza’s Bike Summer, we’re glad you are here.
Since 2002, Pedalpalooza has been a season of fun for the bike community to make Portland better and brighter with community rides across the city.
We want to say thank you to everyone who’s made their rides and their love of bikes a gift to the community for the last 21 years. Every ride brought creativity, dedication and commitment to making Portland a better place on bikes.
See full schedule at shift2bikes.org.
June 1: Pedalpalooza BIKE SUMMER Kickoff Ride
Meet at Alberta Park at 5:30pm, ride at 6:30pm.
This is the official ride that kicks off the festivities every year. Bring yourself and your bike to the kickoff location where volunteers will be selling Pedalpalooza BIKE SUMMER merch from 5:30pm to 6:15pm. We’ll depart at 6:30pm on a family-friendly cruise, lasting about an hour. You are encouraged to dress yourself and your bike up.