Kenton Neighborhood Fall Wine Walk | Dozen+ Stops, Special Small-Plate Menus, Wine, Spirits, Beer & Non-Alcoholic Tasting
From our sponsors:
Kenton Neighborhood Fall Wine Walk
November 3, 2023
5-9PM | GA $30, VIP $50 | 21+
More info: tickettomato.com
Registration @ Oregon Contemporary
8371 N Interstate Ave, Portland
Join in the Kenton neighborhood for a meandering wine, spirits, beer and non-alcoholic tasting and shopping event!
Taste some incredible beverages and explore the unique stores and restaurants of the Kenton neighborhood. Select businesses will host a beverage vendor, ready to offer you tastings of one to two varieties. Bottles and canned cocktails may be available for purchase, so you can savor your new favorite another day as well!
Meet us at Oregon Contemporary studio to pick up your tasting glass, wristband, and map, then head down the street for your tasting adventure! Tasting locations will be clearly marked and ready for you. In addition to full menus, some local restaurants will have special small-plate menus for the event as well. Additional tasting tokens will be available at Oregon Contemporary and Woo until 8:30 pm for $2 per token.
Participating Beverage Vendors & Their Locations:
- Straightaway Cocktails at Mantel
- Sazerac at Bamboo Craftsman
- Fino at Lavish Boutique
- Willamette Valley Vinyeards at Cosmic Cave
- Parra Wine at Specks Records
- Oregon Contemporary
- Andante Vineyard at Give & Take
- Spindrift at Woo
- Johan Winery at Madre Linen
- Mabaw Sobar at Kenton Antiques
- Lavish Boutique sampling white, red, and pink blends from ZEBRA Cellar Wines.
- Mayfly sampling wines from Dwinell Country Cellars out of Goldendale, WA.
This is a rain-or-shine event – grab your galoshes or your sunnies and join us for the fun!
VIP Admission: $50 Advance (online only, qty is limited)
- Ticket includes a Paul Bunyon wine glass, a swag bag with coupons and a sweet treat, plus double the tasting tokens!
General Admission: $30 Advance, $35 Door (if available)
- Wine tasting adventure begins at 5:00 pm until 9:00 pm
- Meet & Greet with local winemakers throughout the evening
- 10 tasting tickets to sample and explore a variety of beverages
Additional tasting tokens will be available at the door for $2.