Brews for the Birds Beer & Music Festival in Sherwood | Music, Dancing, Arts & Crafts & More!
From our sponsors:
Brews for the Birds Beer & Music Festival
August 5-6, 2023
Free | 21+ For Beer Garden
More info: friendsoftualatinrefuge.org
Langer’s Entertainment Center
21650 SW Langer Farms Pkwy, Sherwood
Enjoy live music, art and crafts vendors and conservation exhibitors at this first-ever Brews for the Birds, presented by Langer’s Entertainment. A beer garden will feature pints of local microbrews and cider for $6.50 on Saturday, $3.50 on Sunday. Must be 21 and over for the beer garden (please bring valid ID). All beer & cider sales will benefit the Friends of the Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge Complex.
Live Music Schedule
- 1-3 PM: The Dudes (country and classic rock)
- 4-6 PM: Accidental Folk (Americana in 3-part harmony)
- 7-9 PM: The New Iberians (Cajun zydeco)
- 1-3 PM: Bridge City Blues Band (classic electric blues)
- 4-6 PM: The Filthy Skillets (bluegrass)
Families and well-behaved dogs are welcome to attend the outdoor festival. Inside Langer’s Entertainment Center, enjoy family-friendly games, bowling, food and other beverages.