Bella Organic Pumpkin Patch & Winery Presents United Against Hate Corn Maze in NW Portland | 2.7 Miles of Pathways, Petting Zoo, Food, Wine, Beer, Cider
From our sponsors:
United Against Hate Corn Maze
September 1-October 31, 2021
$7-$10 | All Ages
September Hours: 9am to 5pm
October Hours: : 9am to 5pm Sun-Thur; 9am to 10pm Fri/Sat
More info: bellaorganic.com
Bella Organic Pumpkin Patch & Winery
16205 NW Gillihan Rd., Portland, OR 97213
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Bella Organic’s 2021 Corn Maze: United Against Hate features approximately 2.7 miles of start-to-finish pathways in their 7 acre Sauvie Island corn maze. It takes intrepid visitors an average of one hour to figure their way out.
Dogs: Dogs ARE allowed in regular corn maze only (NOT Haunted Maze) on a leash.
- To enter Petting Zoo is an additional charge
- Farm Animals are here DAILY and can be visited through the fence, the petting zoo is only open Sat/Sun in October
- The petting zoo is not included in the unlimited bracelet
Other Things Available in October:
(Friday – Sunday Available October 1 – October 31)
- Bella’s Courtyard with freshly prepared yummy food!
- Face Painting (Sat/Sun only)
- Our Wine, Hard Cider, and Hopworks Beer Available on Tap!
- Organic Food Market
- Kettle Corn
- Fully stocked farm store!
- Photo Opportunities
- A huge pumpkin patch full of an assortment of pumpkins!
and much much more!!!
Tips for your visit:
- All activities, Tickets and food/beer booths, outdoor vendors are cash only!
- Wear shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty and that have good traction! The fields and corn mazes can get muddy, especially after we have had some rain! (Bring a pair of shoes to wear home.)
- Bring a flashlight with you when going to the regular corn maze at night! (However, no flashlights are allowed in the scary haunted corn maze).