Win Tickets ($50): Bella Organic Pumpkin Patch & Winery Presents United Against Hate Corn Maze in NW Portland | 2.7 Miles of Pathways, Petting Zoo, Food, Wine, Beer, Cider
We are giving away several packages of 5 tickets to Bella Organic’s United Against Hate Corn Maze. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed October 4.
From our sponsors:
United Against Hate Corn Maze
September 1-October 31, 2021
$7-$10 | All Ages
September Hours: 9am to 5pm
October Hours: : 9am to 5pm Sun-Thur; 9am to 10pm Fri/Sat
More info: bellaorganic.com
Bella Organic Pumpkin Patch & Winery
16205 NW Gillihan Rd., Portland, OR 97213
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Bella Organic’s 2021 Corn Maze: United Against Hate features approximately 2.7 miles of start-to-finish pathways in their 7 acre Sauvie Island corn maze. It takes intrepid visitors an average of one hour to figure their way out.
Dogs: Dogs ARE allowed in regular corn maze only (NOT Haunted Maze) on a leash.
- To enter Petting Zoo is an additional charge
- Farm Animals are here DAILY and can be visited through the fence, the petting zoo is only open Sat/Sun in October
- The petting zoo is not included in the unlimited bracelet
Other Things Available in October:
(Friday – Sunday Available October 1 – October 31)
- Bella’s Courtyard with freshly prepared yummy food!
- Face Painting (Sat/Sun only)
- Our Wine, Hard Cider, and Hopworks Beer Available on Tap!
- Organic Food Market
- Kettle Corn
- Fully stocked farm store!
- Photo Opportunities
- A huge pumpkin patch full of an assortment of pumpkins!
and much much more!!!
Tips for your visit:
- All activities, Tickets and food/beer booths, outdoor vendors are cash only!
- Wear shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty and that have good traction! The fields and corn mazes can get muddy, especially after we have had some rain! (Bring a pair of shoes to wear home.)
- Bring a flashlight with you when going to the regular corn maze at night! (However, no flashlights are allowed in the scary haunted corn maze).