2023 West Coast Giant Pumpkin Regatta in Tualatin | Free, Pumpkin Weigh Off, Fun Run & More!
This weekend, visitors can watch people race across Tualatin’s Lake of the Commons in giant pumpkins at West Coast Giant Pumpkin Regatta!
Related Portland Events & Giveaways
- Win VIP Passes ($90): Halloween Vegan Night Market @ The Redd in SE Portland | Costume Contest, Trick or Treating, Potion Station, Photo Booth, Raffle & More! (Oct 28)
- Win Tickets ($128): Portland Erotic Ball Sexy Halloween Party @ Crystal Ballroom | Costume Contest, Featuring DJ OG ONE, Hosted By Sasha Scarlett, Aerialists, Burlesque & More! (Oct 28)
- Halloween Party: Latin Halloween Party @ Todo in SE Portland | 9PM, Free, Dancing, Featuring DJ Antonio & DJ Panaflex, Salsa, Bachata & More! (Oct 28)
- Halloween Party: Whip It Good! 80s New Wave Halloween Party @ Spare Room Restaurant & Lounge | 8PM, DJs Cooky Parker and Disarray (Oct 28)
- Halloween Party: 80s Video Dance Attack Halloween Party! @ Revolution Hall | 8PM, 2-Floors, Super-sized Production, 80s New Wave in Show Bar (Oct 28)
West Coast Giant Pumpkin Regatta
October 22, 2023
10AM-4PM | Free
More info: tualatinoregon.gov
Lake of the Commons
8325 SW Nyberg St, Tualatin, OR 97062
The West Coast Giant Pumpkin Regatta is one of the most unique fall Festivals in Oregon. Since 2004 people from around the country gather to witness costumed characters paddling inside giant pumpkins in a series of races. This fun filled weekend includes Pumpkins and Pints, a giant pumpkin weigh-off, Regatta Run, and Regatta festival and pumpkin races. The giant pumpkins are supplied by our friends from the Pacific Giant Vegetable Growers.
Pumpkin races at noon and 2pm, food, entertainment, pumpkin bowling, pumpkin golf, and much more!