2022 Cruise to Astoria on the Portland Spirit | Retrace the Route of Lewis & Clark, Spring & Fall
From our sponsors:
Cruise to Astoria on the Portland Spirit
May 11, 2022
October 5, 2022
Starts at $150
More info: portlandspirit.com
Choose from our spring or fall cruise
The broad waters of the Columbia River will carry you through the forest covered coastal range to the vibrant harbor of Astoria, Oregon’s oldest city. Join us for an adventure filled day retracing the route of Lewis & Clark.
This day-long experience covers nearly 100 miles of the Willamette & Columbia Rivers. You’ll be treated to freshly prepared Northwest Cuisine and the captain’s narration along the way.
- 8:30 am — Board at Caruthers Landing
- 9 am — Cruise Departs Portland
- 6 pm — Arrive in Astoria and board motorcoaches
- 8 pm — Return to Caruthers Landing (approximate)
- All-day cruise to Astoria
- Captain’s narration
- Continental breakfast
- Plated lunch
- Coffee & hot tea
- Hearty evening snack
- Motorcoach transportation back to Portland
- Complimentary parking at our Caruthers Landing Dock
- Service charge
Hi there, I just got 90 days clean after being homeless and could use a bit of good old fashioned fun. I also submitted for the Wallflowers, but this would be even better since it’s getting out of the city. Thanks !