Sunday Parkways Hosts Free Activities | Exercise Classes, Bike Repair, Tutorials & More!
Sunday Parkways is promoting healthy active living through a series of free events in May & June.
Related Portland Events & Info
- Cruise: Portland Spirit’s Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler Returns to the River This Weekend! | Heart of the Gorge Sightseeing, Gorgeous Dinner
- Game: Remember Game Night? Weird New Game Funds on Kickstarter, From a Portland-based Team
- Trivia: ShanRock’s Triviology On The Video: Live Interactive TeleQuiz! | Play w/ a Team or Solo, Team Members Don’t Have to be in Same Location!
- Saturdays: Portland Farmers Market at Portland State University – Park Blocks
- Workshop: Planning for Mental Health, Goal Setting and a Sense of Safety | Virtual Organization Workshop Hosted By Marina Martinez-Bateman (June 22)
Digital Sunday Parkways
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
Portland Sunday Parkways presented by Kaiser Permanente have organized a series of digital events that Portlanders can participate in, including exercise classes, bike repair tutorials, and art and wellness projects. Events are live-streamed on the Facebook Sunday Parkways page every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Visit the page for full events listing and follow the page to get notified: https://www.facebook.com/pg/PortlandSundayParkways/events/
All events are free, and you can always watch the video recordings on our Facebook page!