- This event has passed.
2018 / 2019 Portland New Year’s Eve Party Champagne Ball @ Downtown Hilton Hotel! | 18 Bars, 3 Dance Floors, Black Tie, Toast & Countdown
From Our Sponsors
2019 Champagne Ball
You’re invited to Portland’s Most Famous New Year’s Eve Party!
Party in 2019 at the Champagne Ball with 18 bars, 3 dance floors and over 1,500 of the Northwest’s best dressed!
Conveniently located in the Hilton Portland Downtown, the Champagne Ball includes the area’s best entertainment, and has ticket options for everyone. Guests can purchase individual reserved seats or entire tables that seat 10, 6 or 4 guests.
Our General Admission tickets are perfect for those who will be exploring our multiple dance floors and party rooms. General Admission packages are available at discounted rate for groups of 4 or 8. Get your group package ASAP, they are limited and they always sell out!
The “Singles Pre-Func Mixer” is back by popular demand. For those who are looking to meet that someone special we are bringing back the Singles Pre-Func Mixer complete with a professional matchmaker who will lead icebreaker games and help facilitate introductions. We will also continue to provide optional “Singles Beads” to help partygoers recognize who’s available and who’s taken.
Singles, couples and large groups of friends are all welcome at the Champagne Ball, we welcome everyone as long they come dressed for the occasion and know how to have fun.
- Hit Machine – Live Pop and Rock from the 80’s – Today
- DJ OSO Fresh – Dance, pop, party tunes from 2000’s – Today
- DJ Sugar – Dance classics from the 80’s – 90’s
- DJ Paradox – Hits from every era
- Special Performance By: White Lotus Dragon and Lion Dance Association
- Me’lanie Talenti – Go Go Dancers
All Tickets Include
- Access to 18 bars, 4 different themed rooms and 3 dance floors
- Band, Video Dance Party and DJs
- Hot and Cold hors d’oeuvres buffet with desserts
- Late Night Pizza
- Party Favors
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine
- HUGE Champagne Ball Countdown
We are proud to have partnered with the Oregon Active Foundation this year; a portion of event proceeds will go to this great organization.
Enter to win two tickets and a room for two at the Hilton Portland Downtown at www.ChampagneBall.com.
More Upcoming Portland Events
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Give the Gift of Adventure! + Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
Portland Pedalpalooza Event Schedule: Bánh Mì Ride, Putt-a-Palooza, Woodstock Ride, Cycle Portland Brew Bomb, Bike Tag!, Naked Mountain Bicycling, Analog Alley Cat, Magical Unicorn Ride!, Wet Portland Ride, Gamer Ride, Cosplay Ride, Plaid to Plaid, Missy Elliot: The Ride
Portland’s gigantic annual bike festival Pedalpalooza runs June 1-30. There are currently more than 200 scheduled events including several naked bike rides, parades, themed rides, various music rides, & much more! We have listed most of the rides below by date.
2019 Portland Pedalpalooza Events
- June 15: Bánh Mì Ride, Putt-a-Palooza, Woodstock Ride, Cycle Portland Brew Bomb, Bike Tag!, Naked Mountain Bicycling, Analog Alley Cat, Magical Unicorn Ride!, Wet Portland Ride, Gamer Ride, Cosplay Ride, Plaid to Plaid, Missy Elliot: The Ride
- June 16: Milwaukie to Oregon City trolley Trail Ride, Casual City Century, Live Freeways Ride, Storytime Ride, Historic Portland Ride, Passing Lane, Come Together Rides, Sandlot Ride, Full Moon Naked
- June 17: Sidewalk Stamp Ride, Sunset Moonrise Ride, Biking Betties Sunset Rocky Butte Picnic Ride, Effigy Transformation, Cookie Cruise, Full Strawberry Moon Naked Ride
- June 18: ¿Por Qué No? Ride, SW Unfinished Bikeways, Climate Cycles and Cremsicles, Foster Night Ride, Bike in Movie, Divine Dine Alley Cat, Cat Ride
- June 19: Ride the Green Loop, Bicycling Breweries, Green New Wheel!, Fender Gender Bender, Black Liberation Ride, The Games we Play, West Side Explorer, P-town E-Scoot Throwdown
- June 20: NW PDX Kids Ride, NW in Motion Scavenger Ride, Heritage Tree Ride, Cully Pub Crawl, Skate Critical Mass, Solstice Ride
- June 21: Traffic Jams, Run-DMC vs Beastie Boys, Prawn Ride, Dropout Prom
- June 22: Muppet Movie Singalong Bike Ride, Cul-de-sacs and Circles, Portland Maker Ride, Back to the Future
- June 23: Seersucker Social and Picnic, Grilled by Bike, Cargo Bike Roll Call, Mural Ride, Dock O’Clock Ride, Vending Machine Scavenger Hunt Art Ride, St. Johns Dirty Ride, Grateful Gardens Ride, Bike Play!
- June 24: 70s Easy Listening Leisure Cruise, Canadian Pride Roller Hockey, Transport your Activism, All Gender St. John’s Bridge Ride
- June 25: Gears and Grills, SW Corridor My Foot, Twosday Night Adventure
- June 26: Yoga Jam Ride, The Big Lebowski Ride, B1G Ten Ride, As If! Clueless Ride!
- June 27: Salmonberry Trail 101: MAX to Manning, Baddies on Bikes, Secret Aardvark Ride, Beyonce Bike Ride, Silent Ride
- June 28: Ding Ding Ride, Galactic Disco, Diablo Ride, Loud N Lit
- June 29: World Naked Bike Ride, Morning Naked, Naked Metric, Terri Sue Webb Naked, Fig Leif Naked Protest, WNBR After Party
- June 30: Sunday Parkways, Casual City Century, Tour de Corndog, 7th Ave Slow Roll, Riding up the Hill: A Kate Bush Tribute, Zoobomb
From Our Sponsors
Bare Bones Anniversary & Pride BBQ
Free | All Ages
More info: Facebook
Do you like food, fun & free music? Do you like supporting great causes? Do you like FREE STUFF!! It’s Bare Bones Annual Block Party and we are closing down the street to make you have a great time! We have a kick ass food menu off the smoker, a killer line up of local music, lots of FREE STUFF to give away and a good time to be had by all. Come celebrate 9 YEARS!!!!! Happy Anniversary to us!
Get pumped for these seriously killer Portland bands:
- Sagitttaire 2pm-2:45
- The Variants 3:15-4
- Latter Day Skanks 4:30-5:15
- Creature Party 5:45-6:30
- Tiger Touch 7-8
Oregon Zoo Summer Concerts Presents Grammy Award Winners Indigo Girls | American Folk Rock w/ Sera Cahoone
From Our Sponsors
Indigo Girls w/ Sera Cahoone
Doors 5 p.m. | All Ages
More info: zooconcerts.com
Twenty years after they began releasing records as the Indigo Girls, Amy Ray and Emily Saliers have politely declined the opportunity to slow down with age. With a legacy of releases and countless U.S. and international tours behind them, the Indigo Girls have forged their own way in the music business. Selling over 14 million records, they are still going strong. Amy & Emily are the only duo with top 40 titles on the Billboard 200 in the ’80s, ’90s, ’00s and ’10s. (more…)
From Our Sponsors
Duff McKagan featuring Shooter Jennings
Doors 7 p.m. | All Ages
More info: aladdin-theater.com
Duff McKagan is a rock bassist best known for his time with Guns N’ Roses and Velvet Revolver.
Born 1979; son of Waylon Jennings and Jessi Colter.