2022 Portland Rose Festival Opening Night Fireworks @ Tom McCall Waterfront Park | Best Places to Watch, Photos, Video, Schedule
Rose Festival is back this year and that means fireworks on the Friday of Memorial Day Weekend! See below for the best places to view the show.
Related Portland Events & Info
- Wine: Memorial Day Weekend @ Hip Chicks Do Wine | Wine & Sangria Tasting, Wine & Chocolate Pairing (May 27-30)
- Tour: A Night with Ghosts: Haunted Adventures in NW Portland | A Tour You Might Want to Forget (May 27)
- Dance: 80s Video Dance Attack 17th Anniversary Party @ McMenamins Crystal Ballroom | Giant Video Screens (May 27)
- Sale: à table – A Culinary Rummage Sale & Bake Sale @ Pix Pâtisserie | Benefit for Les Dames d’Escoffier (May 29)
- Lectures: TEDxPortland Year 10 @ Moda Center | Featuring Death Cab for Cutie, Portugal. The Man, Digable Planets, Pink Martini & More! (May 28)
From press release:
Rose Festival Opening Night Fireworks
May 27, 2022
Fireworks begin 9:50PM
More info: rosefestival.org
Tom McCall Waterfront Park
98 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR
Nothing says “Let’s get this party started!” quite like carnival rides, live music, food, drink and fireworks! The Portland Rose Festival’s return in 2022 will bring out the biggest, baddest fireworks in town! A full concert by fan favorite Hit Machine will warm up the crowd and the fireworks begin just after dark.
Opening ribbon cutting: 5pm
Fireworks begin: 9:50pm
Best places to see the fireworks include Eastbank Esplanade, Tom McCall Waterfront Park & the Hawthorne Bridge.
Leave a Comment