2021 Thrill The World Dance @ Irving Park | Pictures, Video, Large Group Michael Jackson Thriller Dance, Practice Schedule
Portland Thrill The World by Flickr user danielhedrick
The 2021 Portland Thrill The World / Thriller Dance takes place on October 30th at 3PM! Practices begin this weekend and continue every weekend throughout October.
Related Portland Events & Info
- Halloweentown: Spirit of Halloweentown in St. Helens | Haunted Hotel, Walk with Pumpkins, Vendor Village, Giant Jack-O-Lantern, Costume Contest & More! (Saturdays & Sundays)
- Haunted House: Underhill Haunted House and Fearlandia Present Season of Screams @ Portland’s Veterans Memorial Coliseum | 3 Giant Haunted Houses (All Month)
- Party: Portland Erotic Ball @ Crystal Ballroom | Costume Contest, 3-Story Sexy Halloween Party, Circus Performers, Burlesque & More! (Oct. 30)
- Wine & Candy: Hip Chicks Do Wine Presents Candy & Wine Pairing | 5 Pairings, Reservations Required (Oct. 222-24, 29-31)
- Horror Film Experience: The Cinema of Horrors: Drive-In Experience @ Clark County Fairgrounds & Event Center | Actors, Over-the-Top Lighting & Special Effects, Scary Movies (Various Dates)
From press release:
2021 Thrill the World Portland
October 30, 2021
3PM | All Ages
More info: Facebook
Irving Park Basketball Courts
707 NE Fremont St, Portland, OR 97212
The funk of 40,000 years falls away, and we zombies rise to dance! Portlanders will again be performing Thriller as part of a global, simultaneous event. Before the 3PM dance, we’ll have performances by the PDX Witches and DJ Prashant’s Bollywood Dancers.
Masks are optional on City of Portland’s public grounds.
Practice Dances are Saturdays and Sundays, between 2 and 3:30 pm, at Irving Park’s basketball courts, NE 7th & Fremont in Portland.
You don’t need to bring anything except a willingness to dance! We’ll teach you the moves in full at each practice. Masks are optional on City of Portland’s public grounds.